DarkNat: My Boss pt 5

( Y/ns pov)

I decided to take the chance with Wanda. There isn't much that I can lose right now and with Natasha probably hunting me i could use the extra help. I was currently riding in her car holding the door side tightly.

W: You can release the door you know, it won't hurt to put a little trust in me

Y: I don't know you that well

W: Yeah that's true but I don't think you have that much of a choice now do you

She had a solid point, but since I'm in the car with her I might as well get some rest till we arrive

I closed my eyes and let the soft bumps in the road ease me to sleep.

(Time skip)

It was until I heard Wanda's voice again that I started to wake up, I was no longer in the car but instead in a bed.

This must be her hotel??

I look over to my side to see Wanda conversing on the phone before putting it down and looking at me.

W: I see your up, and honestly just in time.

What does she mean by that

There was a knock at the door which Wanda answered, it was good service. They brought in this delicious spread of food and honestly I could care less if this woman saw me scarfing it down. I needed it!

W: Woah you may wanna slow down on that.

I slowly eat my food and Wanda just watches me but makes small talk even though I don't answer. The food is to good. I keep eating till my plates are cleared and that's when I start to feel better yet sleepy again. I lay back down then Wanda's chattering is stopped by a knock at the door.

Wanda looks at me and tells me she's going to get it. When she does my heart dropped when I see who pushes her way aggressively into the room.

Natasha.

N: You took long enough Wanda, tracking her down.

Wanda bows her head before apologizing and soon gives me a pitiful look before leaving

I back myself to the head board until my back hits it.

N: Why are you scared of me Detka, I haven't even done anything yet... in fact I expected more from you

I looked at her confused and frightened before she continued

N: Even though I told everyone to act as if they didn't see you leave, including myself, you didn't think twice about it being THAT easy to escape from me. That I would be that stupid to have my guard down just because you were acting good!?

She stood her ground before sighing and rubbing her eyes.

N: I've tried being nice, maybe I'll just have to train you to be obedient.

My eyes were getting really heavy...the fuck is

The food, the fucking food...

N: it's okay baby, rest while you can because you'll be up for sometime after.

Natasha came near me and held my body to hers forcibly. It wasn't like I could fight back. My body...
is growing

Too tired.

(AN)
Sorry for the long wait, I know this wasn't the best chapter but the reason why is because I'm running out of ideas so if you have any let me know!

I hope y'all are doing well!