Dark Natasha: Old Friend

Triggers: kidnapping, mind control, and physical fighting

(Natasha pov)
Today was the first mission that was my own, I had left the avengers for sometime and now was seeking my own peace. I returned to Russia and broke into the Red Room along with my "family". This is going to be one hell of a mission.

I climbed over the railing bursting through the door of the head man.

Pedo: Natalia I've been expecting you.

Natasha: I bet you have, but unfortunately for you, you're not gonna win this time.

Pedo: Hm, it seems that you forgotten your place Natalia. Maybe meeting and old friend will remind you.

I had already severed the nerve before coming into his office. There's nothing stopping me from killing him.

The door opens and he pushed the button on his desk to reveal someone I thought was dead. My y/n, the girl they made me kill in the ballet room. My y/n.

I let my guard down for a moment when I saw her, the man said attack in Russian and I was under her.
I was pinned against her as I looked into her eyes, I couldn't believe I had my dorgory back.

All of those countless times we kissed when we were younger, held each other in our secret spots around the academy, and admitted our love for one another. The first and last time we said "I love you" was when I shot her.

(Flashback)

It picking day, the most dreadful time of the month. We've all trained for this moment where we would show that we were made of porcelain, strong, and resilient but most importantly unforgiving. There were 4 of us left but only two could survive, Y/n and I being one of them. I couldn't bear to see her go, not like this, not by their hands. I stood up straight and put on my stone face and so did Y/n. The next task was going to be announced.

Instructor: Acceptable widows you have become, however, there is no room for vulnerability! Natalia, Y/n, stand in front of each other now!!!

We did as told and in unison. I saw her face waver and that's when she was pushed onto her knees and I was given a gun.

Instructor: Natalia, show us your strength, shoot her.

A huge weight crushed my soul, they want me to take her life. I looked into her eyes as I held the gun, Y/n knew she was going to die. There was no reason to keep this facade up any longer, she let a tear slip and her mouth burst out into a huge grin.

Y/n: It's okay Nat, I'm right here. I'll always be with you.

She scooted closer to the gun as I let one tear fall from my stone cold face. She grabbed my hand and brought the gun to her head. My hands started to shake as I saw the love of my life kneeling before me.

Instructor: DO IT NOW!

Y/n: It's okay Nat, it's okay.

I saw her smile, close her eyes, and grip my shoes patting them as if reassuring me. I let out more tears as I pulled the trigger. I looked away sickened by the glimpse I got of her body, the grip she had on my shoes were no longer there. There was a hole in my baby's head, the bullet ripped the top side part of her head.

Instructor: Good, now, look at her.

I hesitatingly but forced myself to look at her fully. Her eyes were still open, mouth agape, head bleeding onto the floor, and her body was sprawled out on the ground laying motionless. I didn't let any more tears out since that day, I couldn't do anything since then. All I did after that was follow orders, any little hope of feeling went away with her.

(Flashback over)

And yet, here's she is. Metal plate where the bullet had broken the top part of the head. I have her, I finally have her back. I flip us over and smash her neck on the floor, trying to break the new nerve command he had installed in his new windows. He figured this and tried to stop me by throwing me across the room, I saw y/n move and groan before seeing the man infront of her. She took his head in her hands and dug her thumbs in his eyes, his wailing could be heard within the room as he screamed in agony at the pain. Y/n continued to go further until the man had died, she threw his body to the side before marching over in my direction.

I got up and ran into her arms, holding her tightly to my body. I cupped her face and spoke in Russian to her.

Natasha: My love it's me, I'm back and I'm taking you with me ( in Russian)

Y/n looked at me blankly before pushing my body off hers.

Y/n: Who are you??

My face felt as if everything had been drained from my body, all the blood was gone.

Natasha: Y/n...you don't mean that

I stared at her face as she looks bored and marches past me

This was more painful then her death, I've finally gotten her back and she doesn't remember me. I can't let this happen again, I need her. I took three shots from my belt and shoved it into her neck before she could reach the door. She groaned and pushed me to the wall, wrapping her hands around my neck but couldn't keep me there as her eyes started to droop and her body slumped to the floor.

She's not gonna leave me, not again.