Soft WNY: Big 3 (final)

Triggers: slight mention of childbirth

(Y/ns pov)
It had been 9 months in the blink of an eye. I was heavily pregnant at this point and surprisingly with triplets. We don't know exactly whose they are but we all agreed that we didn't care about that or the gender, we just wanted healthy happy babies. It's crazy to think they'll be a baby for each of them practically.

During this time, Yelena has been going crazy. She has been preparing for the babies like it's dooms day and so has Wanda a bit. Yelena took it to extremes when she had the babies rooms fully decorated within a week, all keeping it neutral since we didn't know the gender. It was beautifully decorated and she did a great job but she has been working herself to death. Besides the cooking of course, she's left that job for Wanda.

Speaking of Wanda, she's been cooking and cleaning the house and taking care of me with the two other women. She's been reading parenting books like she's studying for finals. I find it cute but she checks up on me a lot. She asks me if I can get anything for her, if my feet or body needs to be massaged, even if I need her to pick me up. It was quite excessive but she's trying to be the best mom she can be even though the babies aren't here yet.

Natasha on the other hand has been the bread winner, she takes care of me obviously but she's sometimes home because of her odd jobs she works in order to get money. She's in charge of the financials and it seems like she has enough to open a good savings account for the kids. Even though she's been busy, after she's done with her work she comes straight to me surprisingly wanting to cuddle and have skin ship time. Every night, she crawls in bed along with the rest of us and is last to have her midnight talk with the triplets. Even once asking them to pick out their own names, a kick for yes and nothing for no. It was quite cute.

I was sitting on the couch about to get up when I get a sharp pain and felt water drip down my legs. I started to freak out.

Y/n: YELENA, WANDA, NAT!!!!

I started huffing as I felt the contractions weaken my body.

They all came running down prepared to kill but only saw the water on the ground. It was quite comical to see them looking fierce ready to take on any type of enemy but really it was just our children on the way. They started to panic as Wanda held onto my waist and led me with her magic to the car, yelena has started babbling while getting the babies bags and sprinting into the car and Nat followed with the bag made for me. Nat had insisted that we not only have bags for the babies but also me as well since she wanted me to be comfortable. She had gotten behind the wheel driving quite well as Wanda was holding my hand and trying to comfort me as we went to the hospital.

Timeskip
After breaking Yelenas hand, cursing Wanda out, and ordering Nat around I finally was able to successfully have my three babies. There are two boys and a girl. It was pretty obvious who they belonged to considering the dirty blonde hair on all of their heads. Once Yelena had saw their hair color she quietly rejoiced at the fact all these babies were here. Nat and Wanda were both equally happy to have a family with me, even though I could see they were a bit disappointed they weren't theirs but nonetheless they loved them. The first boy had came out with cute chubby cheeks, eyes like Yelena, and hair like her as well... you might as well call him hee twin. The girl had came out with dirty blonde hair a couple shades darker than her brother, has my eyes, and looked like a mixture of Yelena and I. Last but not least, my baby boy had dirty blonde hair as well, has hazel eyes, and looks once again like Yelena. It was quite disrespectful holding these babies in me for 9 months only for them to look damn near identical to Yelena, the only thing that really seems to be from me are their eyes shapes, lips, and hair texture. The skin tone seems to be a mixture from the both of us. Either way, they all looked very beautiful, Yelena wouldn't put them down because that's how much she adored them.

Y/n: What should we name them?

I looked at Yelena and she smiled showing her dimples as she held our baby girl lovingly.

Yelena: I think we should name this princess here Natalia Melina Belova.

She turns to our first boy in Nats arms as I see Mat tearing up a bit for our baby being named after her.

Yelena: That little guys name should be Nickolai Pietro Belova and then for my baby boy, he should be named Nasyr Django Belova.

She looked up smiling at both Wanda and Nat, Natasha had tears running down her cheeks as she kept rocking Nickolai as Wanda has Nasyr, practically raining on the poor boy. I knew this would hit Wanda a bit more considering her brother and father both were gone, but now she has these two little guys. Wanda thanked her as Nat called her stupid but sent a warm smile to her and the babies. Wanda kissed the babies heads and Nat held all of them, looking endearingly at them.

We spent that whole day and days to come admiring our little angels.

A/n

THATS IT