Dark Nat: College dropout

Warning: smut, breeding, kidnapping, murder, coercion, suicide mention, and  gang affiliation

(Nats pov)

It had been two years since I dropped out of college to fulfill my role in a gang called " The Widows". I was promised full compensation for anything that I did, or rather every life I took. I'm too deep within this lifestyle to stop now but one thing has been bothering me lately. There was a person I left behind in my past but yet they still keep coming back to the surface, Y/n, my professor. I didn't have much attraction to her till we started having alone time together for after hour tutoring but when I finally got to really know her that's when it all changed for me. I was set on wooing her for the remaining time I was there but then gave up due to the gang cutting off most of the people from my past, her included. I wanted to keep at least her in my life and now that I'm at a good position in the gang I can protect us both and take care of her.

However, there's one very irritating problem... Yn has a partner and they are set to marry anytime soon. I checked all her social medias and was able to dwindle down the time to sometime this week.I need to be prepared and I'm taking the boys with me, nobody is going to get in my way.

Time skip to wedding day

(Yn pov)
It was now our big day, my spouse and I have finally decided to tie the knot after being fiancés for three years and dating for seven. We're incredibly lucky to have one another and I can't wait for this new chapter of our relationship and life! I was staring right at them when I felt something splatter on my face. They had let go of my hands and fell to the floor, everything had happened so fast I had no chance to react. I had looked down and saw my lover covered in a pool of blood as the priest tried to help them. I sunk to the ground not caring about anything else and caressed my baby's face. The look in their eyes was something I'll never forget. They had never looked at me with no love or compassion, there wasn't anything in their eyes, they looked so cold. I tried to push the blood and parts of their brain back into their head as if to repair them back manually myself. I tried to help them but my body was being pulled off the ground quickly as I thrashed against the person. I was being dragged away from my baby's body and yet and still I couldn't break their hold. The next thing I knew I was being shot with something in the neck and my eyes closed on their own.

(Natasha pov)
I had shot the bitch as soon as we arrived at the venue. My wife's guest were all running away as she screamed in agony looking around between the crowd and her now ex. I had never heard such a blood curdling scream in my life till today. The boys were chasing people out of the venue as I walked my way to her to see her trying to scoop their blood back into their skull. She was sobbing profusely but tried to keep her composure as she wanted to fix the head that I had put a bullet through. Once I finally got to her I quickly lifted her from the body.
N: " it's okay baby, I've got you. Calm down shhh"
Yn wasn't in her right mind, she started cursing, screaming and chanting "let me go" the further I brought her from her ex.

I could feel her body warming up and her body slowly breaking down on her, I needed to calm her down before she passes out or something. I held her close to my body as we got into the car.

N: shh it's ok

I pulled out a syringe and injected it into her neck, slowly she's stopped moving and fell unconscious in my arms. The rest of the boys had piled into the car as we went back to my house to drop us off.

Timeskip 6 hrs

(Yns pov)
I woke up to a warm body beside me, cuddling me from behind. I started to thrash around after remembering all this person has done, I screamed and rolled but the chains my body was in didn't allow me much room to do so. The person beside me woke and I could see strands of red hair come close to me before we made eye contact...it was Natasha! My student from years ago, I barley had any words for who was in front of me.

Y: NATASHA LET ME OUT OF THESE NOW!

N: ouch you're not even gonna say hello, sweet heart?

I scoffed at the playful mood she was in and spit in her face. I started to curse and cry thinking of all that had happen to me up to this point.

Y: GET ME OUTTA HERE!!

I kept screaming but Natasha just held my body close to hers

...

As time went on, I never warmed up to Natasha. She was lucky enough to get me to eat let alone do anything else she wanted to. Natasha on many occasions tried to be "romantic" or " seductive" to me but it was all very disgusting to me. I could never fall in love with her, she tried everything in the book and has had me now for 6 years. After multiple escape attempts and suicide attempts, she needed to keep me here permanently. She said she always wanted a family of her own and for her to be her wife but I denied it all, instead what she did was by the 5th year she had given up all her ways to try and be with me. Instead, she used a more manual approach, Natasha had put four vigaras into my drink leading me to being uncomfortably sensitive. She had touched me sexually throughout the day but wouldn't release any of the pressure felt on my body from the drugs. I wasn't going to give in to her like this so she kept this up for hours all the way until the next day. The medication hadn't withered one bit and she started to caress the inside of my thigh with one hand and her other hand on my breast, rolling her fingers around my nipple. She kept saying creepy and weird things as she touched me, kissing and sucking my neck, feeling the moisture on my inner thighs and underwear.

I had told her to fuck off but I needed the heat gone. She ignored my request and gripped my breasts with both hands, laying her body weight on the back of my body. She began humping my slit with her unclothed body, her privates brushing roughly against me and then suddenly she slipped in now holding onto my shoulders for a better grip. She started to pound inside me swiftly from the lubricant the drugs had made. I had just laid there hoping this would satisfy her sexual desires long enough for her to leave me alone. As she thrusted roughly into me she started to moaning loudly into my ear and babbled about how much she wanted this. She put me into doggy style before resuming her thrusts, I could feel my body reacting to her and soon I would be coming undone. She kept her speed and I felt her rub my clit gently as her mouth kissed my back, making me cum and tighten myself around her. She couldn't take it so she quickly followed after me, pushing even further within my tightened walls to release her load. She praised me for " being good" and laid us both down on the bed, not pulling out.

Months had came and I had these frequent spells of bloating and food cravings. Natasha and I both assumed it was nothing till she brought in her own private doctors to check on my health. It turned out that I was pregnant and the baby was healthy. My world had came crashing down, how was I going to escape with my baby. I looked at the doctor in horror while Natasha stared at them in glee, she kissed my forehead and excitedly said how proud she was of me and how we'll make a happy family. Once the doctors left she turned to me smiling like never before.

A/n
Shitty chapter but what can you do🤷🏽‍♀️