Dark Yelena: College kids

Warning: Smut, stalking, pregnancy, semi forced pregnancy

(Y/ns pov)

It was blinding me, the fucking sun. I slowly opened my eyes and went to stretch but my body was locked. Locked by another body, arms wrapped tightly around me. I tried to move out her grasped but instead she held me tighter...who tf is this woman? I kept squirming until she woke up.

??: stop moving

I stopped but I felt something on my thigh, I lifted my arm a little and saw a thick and average sized dick there, limp near my thigh. Occasionally poking me when she would shift. I started to panic as I connected all the dots, we're both naked and in the same bed and I can't remember shit. We obviously had sex because I feel a bit used but forget that, I need to get outta here.

I break my body free from her grasp which makes her annoyed and wakes her up.

??: Where are you going??

She lifts her body up from the bed, staring at me with green eyes and disheveled blonde hair.

Y: I don't know you and I have to go, I don't know who you are but let's pretend this never happened.

She smirked and scoffed pushing her blonde hair back before speaking.

??: You really don't remember? That's funny, you were screaming my name all through the night.

I blushed intensely before finally having all my shit and leaving but before I did I heard her shout as I left her apartment.

??: We'll be meeting again soon dorogoy

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. Trying to figure out how tf to get to my dorm, I'll just use the bus.

Days, weeks, almost two months had went past and I never heard anything from her again. I did however started to get sick on and off. I had been throwing up for a month on and off again, I had also missed my period twice but I've always had irregular periods. It was until I started to see bloating in my stomach that I started to worry. I hadn't slept with anyone... except that girl but she was a girl.

There was no reason for me to panic until I had realized my stupidity had gotten the best of me. I remember what I had seen under the covers when I woke up in her bed. She has a dick for crying out loud, what if she... fuck no.

I rushed myself into the campus health center and asked for a walk in appointment as soon as possible. They made me take a pregnancy test and even an ultrasound, soon enough there it was, our child.

I started to sob because it was all my fault that I had went home with a stranger and now I don't know where to find her. I kept rubbing my stomach after I pulled myself together, I left the clinic and as I was about to cross the side walk I see a blonde headed girl on the other side, it was her.

I looked in shock as she stared at me, not even in surprise, just stared as if she had been watching. I decided to not cross the street since she seas creeping me out to much. I walked down the street for blocks but every turn I took she took as well. It was until I finally turned another corner that I lost her, I was taking trips around the campus to see if I could loop back to my dorm. When I opened up my dorm to my single room  and locked it, as I turned around I was shocked to see her there sitting at my desk.

??: Darling sit down, we need to talk

She nudges to the bed, I stare at her and was about to book it but the bitch was faster and pinned me to the door.

??: Don't do that, now sit down or I'll make you

She said in a low voice, almost growling at me. She stayed near the door as I sat on the bed.

??: Good girl, now would you like to tell me why you were at a clinic?? Trying to abort our baby or something??

I looked at her with wide eyes.

Y: How do you know I'm pregnant?

She smiled and chuckled.

??: There's no way you couldn't be considering how many times I came inside you. I would be more surprised if you weren't.

I shook my head and pinched my eyes closed. This is all way too much for me to handle right now. I felt a dip in the bed and a hand grip my thigh.

??: Don't worry my love, I'll take care of everything. I'll be a good wife to you and a good mother to our kid.

My eyes were bulging.

Y: Who said I would marry let alone date you and who said I was gonna have this baby, I'm in college for Christ sake. There's no reason for me to have this baby.

Her eyes darkened and her grip gif tighter in my thigh.

??: Dorgory, don't do something stupid that will get you in trouble. I know where your family lives, try me and something bad will happen to them.

She showed me her phone and it contained multiple pictures of my house with my family inside. I was being stalked and didn't even know it, now I'm pregnant by my stalker too.

My heart sunk and I was starting to feel vulnerable as her hand went upward towards my inner thigh.

??: Tell me, you really don't remember anything from that night?? Not even my name?

I shook my head keeping my eyes on the ground as I tried hard to remember.

??: My name
Is Yelena

I thought hard repeating the name as my mind fumbled with the memories of her. I started to remember parts and pieces of what happened.
I was at the club when this girl at the bar kept staring at me, she never once stopped watching me. It was until I had looked up after dancing that she wasn't there. As a new slower song came on, I felt somebody wrap their arms around my waist as they kissed my neck. Telling me how much they wanted me. I felt something poke my ass, as I turned to see the face of the person, it was the girl that was staring at me.

Being drunk out of my mind, I continued to dance on her as I ignored all the red flags. She ran her hand on my neck and kissed me from behind as she smoothed her hands everywhere on my body.

The in between was a blur but the next thing I remember was her taking me roughly as I moaned for her to continue slamming her hips into mine. She kissed me as she came inside me multiple times but kept thrusting until I had finally came.  I tried to get her off Mr but she didn't let me go till she made me cum three times, all the while she kept cream pieing me as I passed out soon after.

I now remembered and I could see that she knew I realized.

Yelena: What is it going to be darling us or your family's life?

I choked a bit knowing my life was over.
Y/n: yes I'll be with you

She smiled, it looked as though she was very excited about this.

Yelena: YES! You won't regret this darling, I'll make sure to treat you like a queen and our bean like a prince or princess. Don't worry about a thing!

She brought her hand to my stomach as she kissed my cheek.

I'm fucking screwed