Dark Natasha: my girl

Triggers: murder, physical fighting, imprisonment, and obsessive behaviors

(Y/ns pov)

It was another beautiful morning, my wife and our baby boy Nathan had a great time yesterday. Nat and I spent the whole day with our boy just laughing, eating, and playing around. It was truly something I'd never get tired of. Natasha and I have been married for 7 years and on our 5th anniversary had conceived Nate. Natasha was beyond excited when I told her we were gonna have a child, it was everything we had ever wanted. Everything was falling into place.

I heard a pair of footsteps and turned to see my wife smiling at me.

Natasha: Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?

She kissed my lips quickly while wrapping her arms around my waste still grinning at me.

Y/n: I slept well Nat, how about you? I didn't see you come in last night after you late errand.

Natasha: It was good and I'm sorry about all these late night errands Y/n, it's just Fury has me doing little errands every now and then.

That's weird... I already checked with Fury about that. I was concerned that Nat was being overworked so I called him and asked him for some slack, he claimed he didn't know what Natasha was talking about. I don't want to jump straight to conclusions but Nat isn't putting herself in a good light right now.

I kept my face steady and continued to stay in her hold before hearing to pattering feet down the hallway. I turn around to see my baby boy and his huge red hair.

Nathan: Mama babaahahaa

He babbles so I break out of Nats hold to pick up my boy who was cuddling into my shoulder.

Natasha: I guess that means I'm the one making breakfast then. Hey buddy, give mom a kiss.

She points to her cheek and he grins with his two teeth before trying to devour Nats cheeks. We both giggle at the little boys behavior before Nat gives me one more kiss and heads to get the ingredients while I play with Nate in the living room.