Dark Natasha: My boss 2

Triggers: blackmail, sexual deeds, and obsessive behavior

(Y/ns pov)

It's been three months since Natasha and I made our relationship official. It was good besides Natasha's ridiculous sex drive, the girl never seems to empty herself completely and or ever get tired. Natasha herself was a very interesting being but that didn't take away the fact that she's keeping me here with multiple pieces of blackmail.

In her company I've become the talk for months now. Many employees give me dirty looks and whisper behind my back and I can already guess what they are talking about. It got so bad that someone wrote me a letter attached to my car explaining how Natasha can be very persuasive but ultimately I'd only become her personal and I quote "cum bucket" before she finds another assistant.

I think everything had became to unbearable. The looks, the whispering, the secret people warning be about Natasha. It was all too much for me to handle, I had been coming up with a plan to break things off with Natasha and distance myself from her. I saved up more than enough money to leave New York and travel north to live where the city life barely exists.
I'll work under a major company there and use the money I saved to get a home and start a new. But, before that I must first break up with Natasha which isn't going to be a pretty sight.

Natasha has never been the one to take the word "no" lightly. Last time I told her no she strapped me to the bed and fucked me till I apologized and said yes to her. Natasha was very sex dependent and heavily tempered. There were times when she would get vulnerable with me and talk about her childhood but for the most part it was just occasional dinner dates and fucking. It was like that's all she knew how to do. This wasn't going to be easy but I need to get away from her.

I stepped into her office, I walked up to her desk before putting the letter there and waiting for her to speak to me. I saw her looking a little surprised before looking at the title of the envelope. Natasha's eyes flickered with anger before returning back to calm and gripping the envelope.

Natasha: Would you care to tell me what this is Y/n

She flags the paper around before tossing it to the side

Y/n: It's my resigning letter Miss.Romanoff. I think it's best that we break off all contact, including person and professional associations.

She scoffed cockily before pulling out her draw next to her and slamming a thick folder of files on the desk. She nudged her head towards the direction of the folders.

Natasha: don't be shy now kitten, take a look

I open the cover of the bulging folder and there's a big picture of natasha and I fucking on her desk. My eyes bulge from my skull as she smirks at my reaction. I keep looking through the photos to see the different angels and shots of different places we've fucked. The oxygen in my lungs got caught in my throat creating a lump.

Natasha: these are just screenshots from the multitude of videos we have together. It would be a shame for you to leave this company and me, only for these videos and pictures to come out. Can we say, a huge leak of personal files from an unknown source? Maybe a hacker from Russia.

She takes the photo from my hand and peers at it.

Natasha: In this video you were moaning like a whore. Can you imagine how many people would love to see that??

She puts the picture down before looking me in the eye.

Natasha: if you ever leave me these will be leaked and before you say these were taken without your consent just remember I'm the highest ranking law firm and media. These cameras were set up for protection reasons, it's not my fault it caught us fucking.

I choked back tears as she looked at me damn near emotionless.

Natasha: Don't cry dorgory, if you don't leave me then this won't come out. Your family won't have to see you getting fucked by your boss. This can be our little secret.

I sob out some more as I didn't realize she was this sadistic. I heard her get up from her chair before hugging me against my will.

Natasha: Shhhhhhh it's okay, it's okay. Stop struggling.

She rubs her hands over my ass and back before keeping on hand firmly on my back and the other on my ass. I kept shaking and it caused her to smack my ass firmly, creating a yelp out of me. I felt her grip it before pushing her front to mine harshly.

Natasha: You've gotten me all worked up baby, you look so pretty when you cry

She sniffs my hair as her hand fiddles with my skirt

I'd never thought she'd be like this.