Dark WandaNat: Ours

(Y/n)

There was no time to waste, I had exactly ten minutes to get to the road from the door. I looked to my left to see Natasha looking over files that the Avengers needed completed and not far from her was Wanda who was cooking dinner patiently while humming a nursery tune. Usually I would be very cautious about leaving under these conditions with the both of them near me but this is the only time they aren't near me. They usually are closer to me and never let me have this much freedom but today was special. Today was our "anniversary", which I would've loved had it not been that my girlfriends threatened my family into keeping me locked up in this apartment.

I heard Nat shift in her seat while Wanda still had her back turned. I softly got up and made my way to the door slowly making it seem like I'm getting jacket for Nat.

"Detka"

I turned abruptly and looked at Natasha who was looking at me intently.

"What are you doing over there?"
She seemed tired and rubbed her hand over her face before looking at me with bored eyes

" Nothing baby, I just wanted to get you a jacket, you seemed cold."

I picked up the housecoat and brought it towards Nat, wrapping it around her arms before kissing her cheek

She looked taken aback but still loved it, she pulled me in for a quick kiss before letting me go and thanking me

Wanda was now facing us with a pout on her face
" Where's my kiss?"

She put out her face with a smile. I walked to Wanda and kissed both her cheeks before looking into her eyes. I saw something flash in them but she let me go once I kissed her. I had a change of plans and an idea. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her close to me enough toward in a speak into her ear.

" Can I speak to you in private Wands?"

" Hm, of course baby."

She turned to Natasha who was looking at us with a confused and arched eyebrow.

"We'll be back soon Nat, ok?"

She nodded, I think she let us go because she knows I'm more comfortable with Wanda than I am with her but she'll be asking questions later for sure.

I bring Wanda into a spare room and look into her eyes, I need her to trust me completely.

" Wanda,  I think that with the relationship we've had since the beginning that it's been rough, you know? To have another person included, not only to share me with but to be shared. I'm barely able to keep up with one of you let alone two and I was wondering if you'd be willingly to break up with Nat? It could just be you and me baby, like old times?"

Wanda looked tempted as she held my waist and took in what I said but before she could answer a voice spoke up

" Don't be tempted Wanda, she's trying to leave us both. She should know by now that I don't get cold for crying out loud I'm Russian."

Wanda turned to me after looking at Natasha's cocky face in the door way

"Is this true?"

" Bab-baby I-"

Her face darkened as she gripped my arm and led me to our shared room before throwing me on the bed

" Bad girls deserve to be punished"

I saw Natasha get on the other side of the bed before fiddling with her belt as Wanda was busy taking my pants off.

"Wanda please-"

Natasha roughly gripped my chin in her hand kissing my lips aggressively

She pulled away before saying
" you really should choose your next words carefully ... especially after trying to leave me."