Soft WNY: Big 3 (2)

Trigger: pregnancy and cautious wives
(Y/n pov)
I woke up surrounded by warmth and a better mattress. I slowly open my eyes to see a sleeping Wanda in front of me, Yelena buried within my chest, and Natasha holding me from behind.  I couldn't lie, these women were absolutely beautiful but the things they've done are horrific. I look down at Yelena shifting a bit, burying her head deeper into my chest. I would've stayed here longer in the warm embraces of these women had it not been for the sudden urge to puke to hit me. I wiggled out of their grasp roughly since Yelena is the biggest Koala bear on earth and Natasha is literally a woman of stele. I practically ripped myself from them before stumbling into the toilet head first, throwing up the food Yelena had cooked me yesterday. As I was making ungodly noises and hacking into the bowl, I felt someone keep my hair back as I threw up, rubbing by back softly.

N: It's okay Detka, let it out.

She rubbed my back as she called for Yelena and Wanda. As I finally took my head out of the bowl, Natasha cleaned up my face with a warm wash cloth and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. She laid with me there until I felt better to walk. I went to stand up but almost collapsed, she took me into her arms carrying me bridal style and laying me on the bed. I look at the bed and Yelena is two shakes and a shimmy away from falling off, still deep in slumber after being yelled at. I laughed a little but then was reminded of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

N: It's okay my love, we'll help you.
She checked my temperature and a shit load of other things to make sure I wasn't too sick. Everything had turned out to be alright it seemed.

N: Your vitals are fine...Y/n when was the last time you had your period?

I looked at her with wide eyes, don't tell me they are fertile. As I was about to answer I remembered that I haven't had it in 2-3 months. I answered honestly and I see Natasha give a slight smile while looking at me before looking at my stomach

 I answered honestly and I see Natasha give a slight smile while looking at me before looking at my stomach

N: I think you're pregnant Detka but we need to be sure.

Wanda had came in slowly looking bewildered as she kept her hands on the tray of food.

I smelt the food as soon as the door opened and it smelt heavenly

I smelt the food as soon as the door opened and it smelt heavenly. My mouth watered as I forgot about the possible pregnancy I may be experiencing. Natasha moves from my side allowing Wanda to put the food down.

W: I heard you throwing up my love, I decided to make you some traditional Sokovian soup. My mom would always serve to Pietro and I.

She looks down at the mention of her brother but then decides to give me a taste of the soup. It was absolutely delicious and was a hearty meal, just what I needed. She smiled as she kept feeding me and asking if I wanted any bread or water. As soon as I had enough strength I had to wrestle her over feeding myself until Natasha pulled her to the side to whisper something. I watch as I take another bite of my food and as Natasha explains to Wanda her eyes grow big and she smiled happily.

I looked to my side to see Yelena finally waking up, probably from the smell of food. I see her grumble but snap her head towards me as she pouts seeing me eat. Her bed head was absolutely hilarious but she pouted at me more and opened her mouth wide expecting a bite. She's a big baby so I give in and give her a bite. As soon as she chews it and shakes her head in happiness she's soon smacked in the back of the head by Natasha.

N: Don't eat Y/ns food idiot, she's pregnant

I see Yelena look as if she was the happiest woman alive, she pushed back her bed head and scooted frantically over to me. I had to put my soup down to get it from spilling. Natasha and Wanda make there way to the bed just in case to keep the golden retriever at bay. Yelena looks at me with bright eyes and a beautiful smile.

Y: I can't believe your pregnant

She whispers while kissing my lips before making her way to my belly, kissing and talking to the fetus inside. Wanda was looking intensely at me as she checks something, I feel her around my body, her presence. She stops and confirms that she felt the baby inside me. Yelena squeals and kisses my stomach more as Nat comes over and kisses my forehead. Wanda let's put a tear of happiness, I'm sure it's because now she is starting a family of her own after losing all the family she had.

W: I'm so proud of you

She kisses my lips and hugs me as the other women join. They let go after a couple of minutes after feeling that I may be suffocated.

Y: I can't wait to meet my little bean.

The other two women look at her

N: Your bean? Who said it isn't my child??

W: Maximoffs have been known to be very fertile, it's most likely mine.

They started to argue over whose swimmer got to me first but then I cut in.

Y: It doesn't matter, it's still going to be our children

They all looked at each other and agreed. I could still feel that each of them wanted to somehow still want their baby in me.

Y: I came in her first...

They continued their bickering, lord this is gonna be one hell of a ride.