DarkNat: My Boss 4

One thing about y'all, y'all love the boss series REAL BAD

Warning: smut, running away, surprise guest

(Y/ns pov)

When the night ended I was being dragged roughly into Natasha's car that came to pick us up.

Nat: You'll be a good girl for the rest of the night won't you?? If you aren't then I'll gladly embarrass you in front of more people but this time they'll know what we're doing

She huffed impatiently settling me in between her legs before telling the driver to drive slowly to the house .

N: You're gonna make up for not taking me when I demanded it

She lifted me up slightly as I was still very weak from what the bullet inside me had done. While lifting me she had hiked up my dress and pulled on the bullet string that was attached to it, she was slowly pulling it out of me. I was whimpering at her even though she was gentle with me during this part at least considering I had clenched roughly on the bullet. Once it was out she immediately replaced it with her cock as she nibbled on my ear.

Y: Nat plea-

N: no baby, you need to take this well if you wanna sleep tonight

She started thrusting upward slowly while groaning caressing and holding my waist. I leaned back on her in order to get some rest as she kept pushing herself in and out of me.

N: you're doing great, keep taking me like this detka

Y: ok

I slightly put my hands on Nats thighs and leaned up to slowly start to bounce on her. I was still tight trying to take her so I had to make short and quick thrusts into me. I was moaning and gripping Nats thoughts from the sensitivity I was experiencing from her. Nat on the other hand was elated to see me interact during sex, she was moaning out how good I made her feel and how I may get a reward if I keep this up.

I got up from my position leading to Nat almost protesting before I lifted my dress up to my waist and faced her before sinking myself onto her again. She sighed at the feeling of me being with her again, she held me close and kissed my chest before kissing my lips slowly and deeply matching her thrusts with it. I could feel every part of her move inside me as she gripped me closer as she sped up her pace.

Nat was grunting roughly as she stopped kissing me and lifted her hips to mine slamming against me as she looked at me cry out and hold her tightly as my walls were being stretched. She slapped my ass a couple times as I felt her cock brush against my gspot, continuously hitting that sensitivity in me.

N: Ah I can feel you baby, you're gonna take what I give you, okay?

I nodded my head as I let her cock pistole into me before a sharp couple of thrusts made me ache and clench around her as I came for the second time. I moaned and gripped Natasha's shoulder trying to steady myself away from her thrusts but she didn't stop shoving herself into me until she herself came inside me, making sure to push as far as she could to keep it inside of me.

N: ugh god I can't get enough of you, you're beautiful

I went to lift myself from her dick but Natasha wrapped her arms around me and kept me from moving.

N: you're not going anywhere, you're gonna cock warm me the whole ride home babe

She sighed out as she held me tightly to her body as she enjoyed the jolts and ride provided by the car and the tightness of my pussy around her. At this point her cock had a pulse as she was getting worked up again.

We continued the tortuous ride till we finally reached home where finally Natasha released me from cock warming her. Only then was I able to push out the cum from not only me but Natasha as well, it kind of spilled out onto my thigh and made its way slowly down my legs, if my thighs weren't messier before they were definitely covered in cum by now. Natasha had to practically hold me by my waist as we went up to her loft. She ran me a bath, massaged my aching body, and kissed my body before prepping herself for bed. I was so tired from the night before I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep before Natasha could get into the bed. It was surprising that when I woke up the next morning I was there by myself and left with a note stating how she needed to get some work done at the office and how I should use whatever's here but most importantly not to leave.

Unfortunately for Natasha I can't do that. I've been trying to find a way to easily leave and right now is a good opportunity, I don't have her physically here, she can't track me since I have nothing with me, and ultimately I just need to get away from this city and start anew.

I quickly found some of her clothes in the closet that were ordinary before making my way around the house. I found a backpack which I stocked on food ,water, and a little bit of cash before leaving, I know Natasha had security cameras but by the time she checks them or comes here I'll be long gone. I make my way a couple miles before I see a bus stop. I don't know where I'm going but anything away from her is better than nothing, at least I can have my freedom back.

Time skip (four bus stops and miles of hiking later)
It was nightfall and I was still walking, I need to find a hotel to sleep at for the night. Once it reaches around 11pm I was able to see blinking lights flashing at me, I quickly was about to duck before I saw an unfamiliar woman in the car. She was pale, had red hair, and green eyes, she sorta reminded me of Natasha but something about her was inviting and kind.

?: hey, I saw that you were walking all alone and was wondering if you needed a ride, it's not safe out here for women like us you know?

She seemed genuine enough but I was still skeptical

Y: I don't even know your name or who you are. I'm just trying to get to a hotel.

?: hm well lucky for you I own a hotel and the name is Wanda, Wanda Maximofff