Dark Yelena: Detective

Triggers: Kidnapping, physical fighting, dumbass and cocky y/n, forceful kissing , and murder mention

(Y/ns pov)
Yelena Belova. I scan my eyes against her very vague file as I contemplate who this woman is and why the department head wants me to capture her so badly. Usually homicide cases go elsewhere, I wouldn't think they would send it here where the resources and energy exerted are doubled because of the threat level. Apparently, from what I heard Belova is a high priority case and that she's been killing wealthy and poor people alike, they've been dropping like flies. I've been assigned to this case since I'm one of the top at this apartment but really there are hardly any leads. The girl is like smoke, she'll slip right through your fingers.

I've been tracking everywhere she's been hardly seen at and even then there's nothing reliable. However, there is one small little crack I've been able to find that I haven't told anyone else about. The basement room under a diner called " hwy 80". It's been said that this highway is directly connected to an airport and pretty much nowhere at all, but the hwy barley gets any service so it's been in the process of shutting down. The owner himself has been missing for sometime and had put in the plans of the infrastructure for the dinner that theres a basement.

Today marks his 2 months of disappearing , so I'm going to see what is in that basement that could've told me anything about what happened to him. Maybe, he could be in there. I brought my gun, keys, flashlight, and radio before speeding off towards the diner.

Once I got there, it looked pretty much abandoned. The windows were busted a bit, the diner inside looked like it had plants starting to take over, and the sign was hanging off. Truly it looked like it hadn't been visited in years. I went through the front door and looked around the area, nothing but vegetation, dirt, and the slightly smell of mothballs. I went to the back where there was nothing but abandoned shelves that would've held food supplies until I saw a latched door in the floor. I brought out my flashlight and attached it to my vest before unlatching the lever with my gun pointed. I heard nothing down there and it was pitch black. I slowly climbed down the stairs before looking around in the darkness. You could see nothing but walls partially and some of the dust coming from the roof falling down.

Suddenly, the lights were turned on and I had my gun pointed and looked around the room until I saw a blonde woman standing there with a hand on her own gun pointed at me and the other hand on the light switch. It's Yelena. I readjust my stance and breathe in and out, trying to remember my training in this situation.

Y: " It's nice to finally meet you face to face Detka"

She had a sly smirk on her face as her eyes were trained on me. We both held the gun, neither of us wavering.

Y/n: " I've been looking for you for sometime Belova, I was hoping you'd come with me quietly."

She let out a deep chuckle before shaking her head.

Y: " you've always been so cute detka, watching you try to find me was always amusing."

My heart dropped a bit, she's the one whose been following me not Vice versa.

Y: what detka, did you think I wouldn't know you were following me after such a long time? Your work is truly impressive but I'm a lot more talented than that.

She shot at the wall which made me duck and scurry but before I could find cover Yelena had held me by the wrist and flipped the gun out of my hand. I tried to hit her in the face, neck, and waist but her body was very well built. It didn't phase her before she had twisted me out of my safety vest, chucking it on the floor as she looked at me with a certain hunger in her eyes.

Y: Ah, how long I've waited just to have you.

She tried to attack me again and succeed by fighting me hard enough that I lost my consciousness.

(Time skip)

I felt myself waking up slowly as my vision was still blurry. I could remember everything but where I was at didn't match up what I last remembered. There was a mask on my face that was connected to a tank, I removed it with my right hand as I tried to focus what was around me.

Distorted Yelena voice:  Hello darling

I tried to turn my head to see her but once again was just a blur

Y: I see you've woken up, you look so pretty

I try to force my eyes open but they really want to shut

Y: Don't worry, you'll feel really tired right now but it'll go away with time, this was only a precaution

She unlocked my other hand and I tried to move it but it just slumped beside me. My body was to weak to actually make movement. I groaned as I tried to move but my body couldn't obey.

Y: it's going to take time for you to go back to normal... in the meantime there's something I've been craving to have from you

She walks over to my bedside and straddles her body over mine.I try to wiggle her off me but it doesn't work. She slowly caress her my arms by my head before slowing going up to interlock our hands together. She looked me in the eyes and smashed her lips against me as she savored the kiss. She held my arms down tightly as she kissed me passionately. When she finally let me go and looked at me. All she said was

" I'm glad I finally have you"