Dark WNY: Big 3

Warning: Poly relationship, all gip, you're their whore, chained, family unit, and mind control

(Y/n pov)
I had been here for a 2 months now, stuck in this basement and shut out from the rest of the world. Who would've thought that the Avengers wouldn't come looking for me... or at least the rest of them. The ones that aren't are the ones that have me. Wanda, Natasha, and Yelena who were my closest friends would soon become my worst enemies. I didn't catch anything they did to be weird until now that I'm stuck in a basement deep within Russia. I thought that since we were the only females on the team we could be close and find comfort in one another but it turns out they had a different plan.

I remember it like it was yesterday, I had put on an "assignment" with the three women and were about to leave with a shit load of my belongings packed but then the rest of the Avengers had stopped us as we were about to go onto the queen jet. I turned around to see Tony, Steve, Thor, and Bruce standing there looking confused. Tony looked especially pissed as he started to talk.

T: Y/n come back here! There's no assignment! Jarvis has told me everything about what the women are trying to do to you, you know.

He turned his attention to the women behind me.

T: If you want to get away with kidnapping make sure it isn't one my little sister and two, no where that Jarvis can hear!

I was so fucking confused I turned around to look at the women and they looked fucking furious. Wanda's jaw clenched as she pushed me into Nat who held me tight, causing me to wiggle in her grasp. As quick as she pushed me before Tony could blast her she had sent her magic to get him. I saw the red smoke reach each of the male avengers heads as she whipped their memory of me clean. I was yelling and screaming for Tony to wake up and do something but Yelena turned around and put her hand over my mouth.

Y: Dorogory, please stop it. It's okay, we'll take care of you.

I was still screaming and crying, I decided to get the attention of Wanda before she could finish whipping their minds.

Y/n: PLEASE WANDA DON'T, TONY IS ALL I HAVE

She ignored me and instead hit me with a blast of red magic, knocking me out.

It turned out that I was in this modernized cabin in Russia by the time I woke up. Throughout the month, the girls would try and make me warm up to them but I couldn't. They took away the last bit of family I had, I resisted them with everything I could.

It was until Natasha had enough of my restrictions and had her way with me, it was weird to see Natasha pissed over something like this. Before she was very kind and protective over me, she even joked a lot when it came to me but that night she showed how impatient she was. She kissed roughly all over my face and practically tore my clothes off along with hers, my hands were tied to the railing as she kept trying to touch me. The woman was about to take my virginity when she decided to get help from Wanda who had once again did her mind tricks. No matter how much I hated it, I would submit to them if they wanted. After Wanda was done with her mind spell, she kissed my lips and left the room for Natasha to have her way with me. Natasha was the type of lover to like rough sex but since I was a virgin she decided to take her time with me. Kissing, touching, and slowly making me melt into her. As I adjusted to her size, she slowly thrusted into me. After that, once I started to whimper and let her slip easily into me, she started to roughly take me changing our position so we were on our side and she was behind me. The first time was painful but she did make me cum and so followed her orgasm which she pulled out and it landed on my ass. I was winded from the experience but that wasn't the end of the night.

Soon following after Natasha had semi cleaned me up and kissed me goodbye, Wanda had followed.  Wanda had kissed me softly and passionately as she touched my body. She looked at me before reading herself to enter me, she confessed how much she loved me and wanted to have a family with me before entering into me slowly. As she thrusted into me slowly, she whispered sweet nothings into my ear and kissed my lips lovingly. Wanda was definitely wife material, she took care of me and was very passionate when it came to sex. After she had pulled out and humped me till she came on my center, breathing heavily as her reddish brown hair was sticking to her forehead. She stroked my hair back and cleaned her seed off me. She whispered how much she loved me and gave me a kiss on the forehead after whipping the tears from my face, I was too overwhelmed and begged Yelena not to come in.

Wanda left and opened the door for Yelena to come in. Yelena was the youngest of the three but still had some maturity about her, even though she was the goofiest one in the whole team. She stripped her clothes and crawled on the bed. She expressed how long she had waited for this moment and how I was her "Detka". She gave my body a lot of attention with the constant sucking and kissing, even gave me head as I tried not to cum again. Once she was done with her foreplay, she kissed me letting her tongue explore my mouth as she pushed herself into me. Oddly, out of the two other girls, she was the thickest  out of them and was average sized. When she filled me up I wasn't expecting her to stretch me more than the other women so I whimpered a lot as she tried to let me adjust. She shushed me and kissed my neck while she thrusted into me  at a moderate pace, she knew that I was used to this by now and could handle her speed. She got her body off of mine and put my leg on her shoulder, speeding up her thrusts as she cursed in Russian. Unlike Natasha, she didn't have a crazy amount of stamina but not as little as Wanda. She crashed her body to mine once she felt her orgasm coming and frantically thrusted into me as she caused my third orgasm and shot forward, moaning as her ropes of cum decorated my insides. She thrusted little by little until all her cum was out. She kissed my lips, pecking them before pulling out slowly and watching our cum drip out of me. She smirked and chuckled at the sight before praising me for being a good girl and taking all of them nicely. I was on the edge of passing out as Yelena had cleaned me up and placed me on the couch. As far as I knew, Yelena changed the sheets and called the other women in so we could cuddle as I fell asleep, extremely sore and exhausted.

Time skip to 2 months later
I had grown accustomed to whatever they wanted from me, whether that was quality time, fucking, or " making love" as Wanda called it. I would given in, this spell was unbreakable. I was in this basement instead of tied up to the bed because I had "hurt their feelings". Wanda had said to me that she loved me and I didn't respond knowing that the spell would make me say I loved her back if I had decided to speak. She kept saying it and got frustrated with me as I kept ignoring her. She dragged me to the basement, that was notably oddly clean, and had her way with me. This was the first time I had seen Wanda angry, it was terrifying as she thrusted roughly into me but still slow enough so she could make it last for herself. I felt her push the deepest any of the girls had gone inside me as she wrapped her arms around me head as my free legs jerked at her sudden movements. Her hips snapped angrily into me each time she reminded me of what I'm supposed to say.

After Wanda was done with her "lesson" my pussy was abused and filled with her cum. She had left hickies all over and my lips were swollen from her aggressive kissing, she was almost like Natasha bur Natasha was never slow with my torment in case she needed to teach me my manners.

I felt Wandas body get off of mine, she had all her clothes on still. She had just pulled her pants and boxers down enough to have it below her ass. she straightened her clothes and told me I wouldn't be leaving till i told her i loved her without her forcing it out of me. About 10 minutes later as i was abbot to fall asleep i see the door open revealing a peeking Yelena at the door.  Out of all the girls Yelena was the softest with me, even when I was on punishment.
She saw me covered in hickies as she came closer, holding a new pair of clothes, blanket, soap and water, and came back again with food she had cooked. I thought it was funny that Yelena thought
putting Kabasa and mac and cheese in a bowl was meal but thanked her nonetheless.

Yelena took the time to untie me, bathe me, cloth me, and feed me after the punishment. Yelena has always had a tinder heart and soft spot for me. After she got done feeding me, she put the other stuff away and kissed my cheek. I snuggled into her chest and fell asleep under the blanket.

A/N

Oh shit, double update!