Dark Nat: My boss 3

A/n: THE WAY YALL LOVE THIS ONESHOT IS CRAZY!! Anyways, here it is and please like and comment!

Warning: yandere nat, toxic behavior, forceful kissing etc etc

(Y/ns pov)

I gotta get out, I gotta get out, I gotta get out! That's all that's been plaguing my mind recently is that I need to leave this place and especially leave her ! Ever since the last time we've had some "conflict" as Natasha likes to state, I've been forced to stay with her even outside of work. She's moved me in with her and has taken all my independence away. It's like I've became a trophy for her to wave around anytime she likes. I haven't had a single breath alone unless it's to the bathroom and even then she's stingy with time.

N: Yn come here.

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice and I made my way over to her. I was dressed in this fancy gown she had gotten me while she herself is in a very fitting dress that allows for her charm to show to its fullest.

N: I see the beauticians did their jobs. Excellent, we'll be leaving in five, make sure to have everything you made need for the night and most importantly. Remember to behave.

She gives me a stern look before walking away and ushering me to follow her outside. While we wait for her driver she fills me in on what event we're attending.

N: This is very important for my company and more importantly for my image so with that in mind I need you to follow these sets of rules. If you follow them, you'll get rewarded and if you don't....

She looks at me before continuing

" you'll regret it."

The driver pulls up just in time for her eyes to leave mine and focus her attention on the car. The driver opens the door for the both of us in which she lets me get inside first before following.

The drive goes smoothly but as we arrive to the gala the anxiety starts to set into my mind. The building was lavish in itself along with the people entering the building... what was I doing here besides being a arm piece to Natasha.

Natasha gets out and links our arms together before leading me into the building where I'm met with unfamiliar faces, jewels, gowns, suits, and an array of classical music. I stiffen at the overwhelming environment in front of me and I think Natasha noticed since she unhooked her arms and handled my waist firmly before walking towards a crowd of business men and women.

A man with facial hair, dark hair slicked back, and shades on turned abruptly to look at Nat and I.

???: Natasha! It's great to see you! What have you been up to in that widows nest of yours hm? Killing employees for their organs or something?

I see Natasha's vein in her head slightly twitch before going back to relieving the pressure created by this man.

N: Nice to see you too Tony, it has been long but finally you're graced with my presence again.

She reaches out her hand for him to kiss while smirking and he does while giving her a classic grin before shifting his eyes to me and letting her hand go. He raises his eyebrow before trying to take my hand and saying "andddd who might this be? You didn't tell me you were bringing a stunning friend with you."

He goes to kiss my hand but he's stopped by Natasha yanking my hand out of his and clasping it in hers.

N; She's not available Stark, she's mine.

She had her teeth slightly grinned and a dangerous glint up in her eyes. Tony had straightened himself back up before clearing his throat and muttering a sorry to her. It seems that Nat had intimated the playboy out of his own ego.