Soft Natasha: Pregnant wifey <3

Thanks for the request!Triggers: Mentions of kidnapping, mentions of drugging (viagra), mentions of unplanned pregnancy, and reluctance

Triggers: Mentions of kidnapping, mentions of drugging (viagra), mentions of unplanned pregnancy, and reluctance

(Y/n pov)
Here we are my baby, Natasha, and I in the middle of the woods playing nomad life. I can't believe I'm here 6 months pregnant with my co-worker and best friend who just so happens to be obsessed with me. In February, Natasha had finally had enough with waiting for my answer to her proposition to be her girlfriend. Instead, she decided to kidnap me and try to butter me up which unfortunately happened. Nat was always a very kind and comfortable person to be around but when she started to show her true colors it did get a little scary with the amount of information she had over me... where I lived, who my family was, my past relationships. Everything had became serious during the time she took me and she broke me into giving into her.

Once she had me she swore to never let me go, which is why we're here in this cozy cabin in the middle of fucking no where. Natasha had gotten so serious to the point that she wanted to go further than just her aggressively making out with me or cuddling in bed. Natasha had requested that we have sex. I had denied it and at first she was very accepting towards it but a couple months later she once again got tired. I had drank my morning tea as usual that she made for me, I didn't have any suspicions since she had never drugged me.

Little did I know that she had slipped 3 pills of fucking viagra into BOTH of our morning cups. I didn't notice until later during lunch when my body had gotten so hot that I resorted to rubbing my thighs together. Natasha wasn't having any of it as she was already painfully hard, we had fucked for two days with minimal breaks in between and with that came our little Nathaniel or Natalia... or both. Natasha and I don't know how many kids we're having or the gender because she wants the least amount of contact with outside sources as possible.

Natasha during this time once she had found out I was pregnant till now had become overly protective of me. Once I had hit the corner by accident with my belly and Natasha ran over to me petting my stomach and kissing it before reverting her gaze to the corner. After making me sit down she had butchered and sanded down all the corners in our house, along with these silicone coatings for them. I looked at her as if she was ridiculous. She said and I quote " it's better to be safe than sorry Y/n, besides the little one will be walking around her as well."

I let her continue to do whatever crazy antics she's up to. Even though most of them are overboard, I do like the ones that are cute and simple. For example, before we fall asleep in bed she picks out a book from the baby/babies room to read to them in English and Russian every night before kissing them goodnight. Moments like those make me think that being her with Natasha isn't so bad as it seems, that maybe we can make this work out. I mean it's not like I have much of a choice, I'm in the middle on nowhere with her child, it's damn near impossible to escape and survive. I know she knows that but she continues to be on her best watch, afraid that she's gonna lose me.

I was deep in my thought but was brought out by a smiling Nat bending down to look at me on the couch.

I feel her hand rubbing my belly as her smile grows bigger

I feel her hand rubbing my belly as her smile grows bigger. She kisses my forehead before getting on her knees in front of me.

Natasha: It's time for your daily rub baby

I simply nod at her antics and she snorts like a dork at my annoyance.

She takes of my slippers and massages my feet and legs as I moan in relief. I think she like this more than I do as she gulps harshly at my sounds and try's to focus on the massage. I smile lightly at her,  lowering myself down a bit which she declines pushing me back up before meeting my lips.

Natasha: Remember dorgoy, bending down could hurt the baby.

She kisses me one more time, this time on the cheek before putting her hands on my belly caressing is softly. I stroke her hair as she lifts my shirt to kiss and give skin to skin contact with our baby. I love these peaceful moments.

Natasha lifts her head to start talking in Russian to our baby while rubbing my legs and feet again. I know Nat is gonna be a wonderful mom by the way she treats us both. I've always new previously that Natasha wanted to have a family but it was a touchy subject for her considering all she's been through. It's kind of nice in a way that I was able to give her what she's been yearning for all these years.

(A/N)

oh my... a double update?!