Chapter 3:

Dean's P.O.V.

We waited anxiously in the waiting room for any news on (Y/n). I'm pretty sure she was in shock, so when the giant oaf of a vampire fell on her she didn't feel much, thank god. Honestly, I don't know how she stood up. We hadn't noticed it before when we were looking at her tooth, but I'm pretty sure she had a punctured lung from that oaf's claws, or maybe a broken rib that punctured it. She was severely fucked up. None of the nurses had told us anything, but we had some experience. One of the nurses came out of the back and hurried over to us. Sam and I moved to the edge of our seats, expecting to hear something about (Y/n).

"Sir, come with me, your cheek and forehead need stitches." She said to Sam. He reluctantly followed her after looking down at me. I got up, heading to the snack machine, getting myself a chocolate bar. I sat back in the waiting room just in time for a nurse to head over to me, she handed me a shit ton of paperwork.

"You came with (Y/n)?" She asked.

"Yeah, but we just met." I said, looking up at her.

"Just fill out what you know." She said, hurrying away. I skimmed the document. I filled out the basic stuff, name, age, sex. Allergies? The only allergy we talked about was the one we had in common, cats. Nothing important though. I felt horrible not knowing anything about her and not being able to do anything about it. When we got out of here I swore to myself that I would learn everything about her. The first thing I noticed about her was her voice then, obviously, the Metallica shirt. But her voice was beautiful. I could talk to her for hours, and I did. But I didn't know enough to fill out this damn form. I handed the nurse the form after filling out what I knew and by that time, Sam was going back to the waiting room. We plopped down next to each other and I opened my candy bar. Sam broke off a piece, eating it.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up, looking around. I could feel a bandage tight on my nose and a cast on my leg. I tried to wiggle my toes only to see that I couldn't. I must have a nerve block. I took a deep breath and my chest ached. I looked on either side of me. On my left was Sam, asleep in an armchair. On my right was Dean, holding my hand and watching the TV. I squeezed his hand gently and he immediately looked up at me.

"(Y/n)..." He murmured.

"Hi." I murmured. He stood, pressing a gentle kiss into my forehead. I smiled and Dean smiled back at me. I moved my tongue, finding a hole. I gasped and looked up at Dean, "M-my tooth!" I said.

"The nurse said that they couldn't fix it and that you needed to go to a dental specialist." Sam said, now awake. All I could do was laugh. The boys chuckled with me.

"Don't worry, you're still the most beautiful girl around." Dean murmured. I smiled softly and he leaned down to kiss me. His lips touched mine gently, making sure not to hurt me.

"What all happened?" I asked.

"Punctured lung, broken rib, broken ankle, broken nose and fucked up tooth." Sam said. I flipped him off with my other hand.

"So when am I getting out of here, and when am I getting to the dentist?" I asked.

"You're getting discharged today and we'll get you to a Dentist sometime soon." Dean said.

"Do you want to go with us?" Sam asked.

"And get better moving from trashy hotel room to trashy hotel room? No thanks."

"Well where else would you go?" Dean asked.

"My house." I said.

"Your house?" Dean asked.