Chapter 10:

"Don't you need to change?" Dean asked.

"No, I've got somewhere to be." I said.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked.

"Back to Tennessee." I answered.

"Mind if I tag along? I've been itching to see where you're from." Dean murmured, coming over to me and placing his hands on my hips, halting my packing process. I thought about it for a moment. It would be nice to bring my emotional outlet with me, especially since it was my mother.

"Sure." I said, flashing him a smile. It's not like we would be staying in my mother's house. Thank god I had my own place we could crash at. "Do you have a shirt?" I asked, "I've already packed all my shirts away." I said.

"Yep." He said, tossing me a t-shirt.

"What happened to my bra?" I asked.

"Here it is." Sam said, grabbing it off the bed and tossing it to me. Dean unzipped my dress for me and I pulled on the shirt, shimmying the dress off underneath, as Bobby was packing up in the bathroom, stealing the tiny soaps. Dean took my dress packing it and my bra away in his bag where he had space. I tucked my heel into my bag, pulling on a sock and one of my comfy sneakers.

"You ready?" Dean asked, standing in front of me.

"Yeah." I said, shouldering my bag.

"Bye!" Sam said. I headed over to him.

"Bye! I'll call you when we get there." I said back, pulling him into a hug. Sam hugged me back. He smelled great. You would've never guessed he had just been in a life or death situation.

"Bye." Bobby said, holding his bag in the bathroom doorway. I headed over, pecking his cheek before heading towards the door where Dean was waiting.

"Bye Bobby!" I waved, Dean took my hand and we headed down to my car, tossing our bags in the trunk.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded. He leaned down, capturing my lips in a sweet, heart-stopping kiss. I guess I didn't realise how much I was missing his touch. His hands ran down my sides to my butt. My hands were on his cheeks. I leaned back, leaning my forehead on his.

"I knew it!" I heard someone yell. I looked over, it was Emily. I laughed as she came over. She held out a knife that she had borrowed.

"I wanted to give this back." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said, taking it from her, she pulled me into a hug and we said our goodbyes. I turned back to Dean.

"She knew?" He asked.

"She profiled us." I said, handing him the knife. He rolled his eyes and shoved it into his bag.

"Do we have time for a quickie in your car?" He asked, opening the passenger door for me.

"Absolutely not." I said, taking a seat and handing him my keys. Dean got in the driver's seat, begrudgingly. He pulled out of the parking lot. "How was it driving your car?" I asked, already pretty sure I knew the answer.

"Oh my god, it was great, I love my baby. Sammy's been taking good care of her, because he knows I would kill him if he didn't." Dean answered, merging onto the highway. We fell into silence. I reached over, turning on some music. Dean placed his hand on my thigh, gripping it mindlessly. His fingers felt amazing on my inner thighs.

"Deany..." I murmured.

"Hmm?" He hummed, glancing over at me.

"Have you ever gotten road-head?" I asked, biting my lip.