Chapter 12:

After driving for about 30 minutes, we arrived in Atoka. This was where my butcher was. I took Dean's hand, raising to my lips and kissing it.

"We're at the butcher, babe." I murmured, looking over at him.

"Okay." He murmured, wiping his eyes and stretching, I looked at the clock. It was 11 in the morning. I got out, smoothing my hair back into a messy ponytail. Dean joined me and we went in.

"Well! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" The butcher, Will, called from behind the counter, "How long has it been?"

"Too long!" I said, going behind and hugging him.

"New boy toy?" Will asked.

"Old one, actually, Will, this is Dean." Dean held out his hand and Will shook it.

"You only come here when you need something, so what is it?" Will asked with a smile.

"Fillet mignon." I said, I looked to Dean, "Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of." Dean answered, laying his hand on my hip. Will nodded and grabbed our cuts, loading them up.

"How much?" I asked.

"No charge, call it a welcome back present." Will said, "Though I would appreciate some salt rounds." I turned to Dean.

"Go get a box please." I said. Dean nodded and headed back out to the car.

"What did you mean by old boy toy?" Will asked, leaning on the counter.

"Well, Dean and I first met when we were kids." I said.

"Winchester?" Will asked.

"Yep." I said with a smile. Dean came back in, handing Will a box of salt rounds and a beer.

"Ooh, thank you, sir." Will said.

"Have a good day, Will." I called, turning and heading out the door.

"Bye (Y/n), Bye Winchester!" Will called. Dean put the meat in the cooler as we piled back in the car. I started it and drove the rest of the way to my house. It was nothing special, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with a basement I used as a library and an attic I used as an office. Out back there was a deck with a nice grill and a hot tub.

"Holy shit..." Dean murmured, "This is your house?" He asked.

"Yeah, my own little paradise." I said with a smile. We climbed out of the car, Dean got the cooler and I headed to the back, grabbing our clothes and the essential weapons, a few guns, a few knives, and holy water just in case. My house was warded and there were devil's traps under every rug. The basement wasn't only a library, it was also weapons storage.

The key to my house was sewn into my wallet. I pulled out my knife, cutting the stitching and unlocking the front door. I headed inside. It was dark and dusty, but it smelled like home. It smelled like the perfume I used to wear, salted caramel scented. I was smart enough to clean out the fridge before I left, but I still had some junk in the cabinets. Dean placed the cooler on the island, pulling off his coat and throwing it over the rack before starting to unpack the groceries. I tossed our bags on the couch before running back into the kitchen. I ran at him and took a flying leap letting out a squeal. Dean caught me and we shared a laugh and he backed into the wall. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed me back. I opened my mouth and his tongue entered, exploring my mouth. I pulled back for air and Dean looked up at me.

"What was that for?" He asked, squeezing my thighs. I didn't say anything, I just connected our lips again. Dean moved, placing me down on the counter and pulling back momentarily to take off the shirt I was wearing, exposing my breasts to him. I ran my hands up the back of his shirt, holding him intoxicatingly close and feeling the warmth of his skin underneath my fingertips. "Where's your bedroom?" He asked.