Chapter 7:

I had been driving for three hours and my leg was starting to cramp. I rubbed my thigh and I saw a McDonalds down the road.

"Can we get out and stretch our legs?" I asked, glancing over at Dean.

"Yeah, we could get some food too." He said with a smile. I pulled into the parking lot and Sam pulled up next to us. I grabbed the keys and pocketed my wallet and we all got out.

"Are we getting some food?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I said, "And my legs are cramping." I stretched, raising my arms up in the air, it felt great. I felt Dean smack my ass, and I turned to him, pushing his chest with a laugh.

Dean's P.O.V.

I watched as (Y/n) parked the car in the McDonalds parking lot. She pocketed her wallet and her keys and climbed out of the car. I climbed out too and walked over to her side. Sam and Bobby had joined her.

"Are we getting some food?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, and my legs are cramping." She said, as she stretched Her shirt rose up, revealing her stomach. She looked so sexy. I smacked her ass and she jumped, turning to me and pushing me gently.

"Come on, snagglepuss." Dean said, heading inside. (Y/n) ordered a cheeseburger with just pickles, flipping me off as I made a disgusted face. I ordered my usual, a double burger with everything on it except pickles, extra onions, large fries, a coke, and a chocolate chip cookie. Sam and Bobby ordered and we waited for our food. (Y/n) held my hand, steadying herself when she needed to give her ankle a break. I ran my fingers through my hair, looking her up and down. She was pretty... she made me happy. She was funny, sweet, and smart. Maybe we should talk about dating... becoming official. Our number got called and we got our food, sitting down.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We all finished our food quickly and we all headed back out to our cars. I was about to open my door when I felt Dean place his hand on the small of my back. I turned to him, looking over his shoulder, seeing that Sam and Bobby had already left.

"What is it?" I asked, looking up to meet his beautiful green eyes.

"Nothing... I just..." Dean trailed off, pulling me into a gentle kiss. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He placed his hands on my hips. I pulled back, resting my forehead against his. He smiled softly.

"You just...what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"I..." He murmured, pecking my lips, "Just wanted to kiss you." My lips curled into a smile as he moved to pull me into another kiss. I tangled my hand in his hair. His lips were rough as ever. I pulled back, pushing him away with my pelvis and turning to get in the car. I pulled the keys out of my pocket. Dean climbed in his seat. I leaned over, pressing a sweet kiss into his cheek. "What's the plan?" Dean asked as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well, we stop at the hotel first so we can get changed into our FBI gear." I said with a smile.

"You mean motel." Dean said.

"Nope." I said back.

~~~

I pulled into the parking lot of the swanky hotel that Emily said the FBI was staying at. I noticed Dean gawking. I had passed the others and I had led them to the hotel. I could only assume that they were doing the same.

"We're staying here?" Dean asked, "We can't afford this place."

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." I said, parking in an open spot.

"You're paying for this?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I'm paying for one room and we're sharing it." I said

"I'm not going to share a room with three other people." Dean said.