Chapter 8:

(Y/n) P.O.V.

After introducing Bobby, Sam, and Dean to the rest of the team I worked with on occasion, they agreed to let us get some sleep. Dean and I had swapped part of the way down to Corpus Christi and I slept in the back seat. After a few hours, I woke up the Dean listening to Metallica with the volume low so he didn't wake me. I leaned up to him, pressing a kiss into his neck. It had scared him half to death. I was snapped back to reality as I climbed into the back of my car, handing Dean my keys. I was exhausted and I knew the others were too. I sat behind Dean and placed my hands on his shoulders, massaging them gently. Dean melted into my touch as he started the car. He drove us back to the hotel and we headed up to our room. I kicked off my heel at the door, tearing off the uncomfortable cream shirt and kicking off the skirt.

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Sam asked, behind me. I held up my middle finger.

"Suck it." I fell face first on the bed closest to the door.

"It's like they're the same person." I heard Bobby say as they peeled off their suits. Then I was out like a light.

Dean's P.O.V.

When we all got in the car, (Y/n) started massaging my shoulders. She treated me so well, better than anyone else had in my life. I drove us to the hotel, walking inside beside her. She unlocked our hotel room and kicked off her shoe, pulled off her shirt and dropped her skirt in the middle of the floor. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Sam asked, he definitely wasn't expecting her to do that. I didn't see it coming, but I wasn't exactly surprised, as she was basically a girl version of me. She flipped him off without even turning around

"Suck it." She said before falling face first into the bed.

"It's like they're the same person." Bobby said to himself. I rolled my eyes as I took off my tie and shrugged off my suit jacket. I heard (Y/n) snoring. I chuckled to myself and glanced over at her. Her boot was still on. I headed over, unlatching the velcro and pulling it off. I put her boot next to her shoe and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off and hanging it up. I changed into a t-shirt and changed into a pair of sweatpants. (Y/n) was fast asleep on the bottom of the bed with her legs hanging off. I grabbed her hands, pulling her up higher on the bed. She made cute little noises as she snuggled into her pillow. I could see that her mascara was smudged. I chuckled to myself and placed my hand on her back comfortingly.

"You really like her, don't ya?" Bobby said, leaning on the bathroom door frame. I looked up at him.

"I do." I answered quietly. Bobby smiled faintly and headed over to the bed. I guess Sam was taking the couch, I didn't know if he knew that yet. I climbed into bed beside (Y/n). I laid on my back, staring up at the ceiling. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, slowly starting to fall asleep.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up after about 6 and a half hours. I looked over, seeing Dean fast asleep beside me. Bobby was asleep in the other bed and I assumed Sam was asleep on the couch. I swung my legs off the side of the bed, noticing that My boot wasn't on anymore. I stood, heading to the bathroom. I turned on the water, keeping it on the cool side so it wouldn't hurt my incision. I looked in the mirror, noticing that my makeup was all smudged. I washed it off before climbing in the shower. I washed my face, my body, and my hair quickly. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to grab my bag. I looked through it, pulling on some sweatpants and a matching tank top. I wrote a note saying I would be back, hanging it on the door as I pulled on my boot and slipped on one of my sneakers. I stuck my wallet, phone, and keys into my back pocket and tucked my gun into my waistband, silver bullets of course, since it was obvious we were dealing with werewolves.