Chapter 11:

"Maybe we should fuck..." He murmured with a sly smile.

"Nah, I think we should leave it until we get to my house, that way we'll finally have a bed." I said back. "I would love for you to have your full range of motion..." I added.

"I would love for you to have your full range of motion." Dean said back. I chuckled.

"Have you missed me?" I asked playfully.

"So much..." Dean answered, turning into a supermarket parking lot. After our long talk, we had arrived in Monroe, Louisiana. I grabbed my wallet, slipping it into the pocket of the pants I had taken from Dean. He parked and Dean pocketed my keys as we got out, heading inside. I grabbed a cart and we picked up some basic groceries: bread, lunchmeat, cheese. I picked up some eggs, a couple rotisserie chickens, and some fresh produce.

"You planning on cooking a feast?" Dean asked, walking with me to get a cooler to carry our groceries back home in.

"Well I figured it would probably be best to take my family some food." I said with a small smile as Dean put two six packs in the cart. "I think I should also bring a bottle of wine, my mom always enjoyed the occasional glass of wine."

"Be sure to get us a bottle too." Dean said with a cute smirk.

"Of course, do you prefer red or white?" I asked.

"Whatever you suggest." Dean answered. I got us a Pinot Noir, and a Chardonnay for my mom. It was always best to not show up to a reunion empty handed. "Damn wine is expensive." Dean said to himself as he picked up a bottle, examining it.

"A few years ago a bottle of Romanée Conti set the world record." I murmured, placing the wine in our cart.

"Really, how much?" Dean asked, placing the wine he picked up back on the shelf.

"7.3 million dollars." I said.

"Jesus, I can't imagine paying that much for wine." He said, rolling his eyes. We paid for everything and headed out to my car. Dean put all our stuff in the cooler he put it in our backseat, not before he got a beer and I made us both a sandwich.

"Ready to swap out?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

"Well, I am." I said, getting out. Dean begrudgingly did the same and tossed me the keys. I got in, starting the car and pulling back out onto the road. Dean sipped his beer and ate his sandwich. I wasn't very hungry so I only ate half of mine. I gave the other half to Dean.

"Do you like to cook?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, do you? I'd like some help making my family some food."

"I'd love to help." Dean answered, "What can I do?"

"I was hoping you would make some fillet mignon."

"We didn't pick up any." Dean said, looking over at me.

"Yeah, my favourite butcher is in my hometown." I answered, "He always gives me a discount because I used to work there."

"Got it..." Dean said, "Wait, you worked as a butcher?"

"Yeah for a summer, but I was really good." I answered with a laugh.

"What are you going to make?"

"I was thinking butternut squash soup and grilled asparagus." I answered.

"Is your family the royal family?" Dean asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

"No, but I think that if my mom is mad that I'm coming back, the food will soften the blow." I said, glancing over at him.