Chapter 13:

"So instead of your boy toy, I can be your boyfriend?" Dean asked, playfully.

"Absolutely." I answered with a small smile. I rolled on top of Dean, taking his hands and interlacing our fingers, pushing them above his head.

"Are we going another round?" Dean asked.

"I think I would die." I said with a small smile, leaning in and pressing my lips to his. He let go of my hands, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me. "Pretty boy..." I mumbled against his lips. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"What do you say we have some wine and put the groceries away?" Dean asked.

"I would love that." I answered, getting up. I grabbed the shirt I was wearing before and headed to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and washed my hands, pulling the shirt on. I headed into the kitchen, seeing Dean taking the food out of the cooler. He had taken his sweatpants back and he was wearing them. I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing down his spine, "Hey sweetheart." I murmured, laying my head on his back.

"Hey beautiful." Dean answered, "Where do you keep your weapons?" Dean asked.

"In the basement." I answered, kissing his back and letting him go.

"You have a basement?" He asked, "You're going to have to give me a tour." I smiled.

"I would love to show you around." I murmured, putting away the meat, the beer, the produce, and the wine. I felt Dean run his hands up my thighs, pulling up the shirt.

"Nice bruises, snagglepuss." He said, caressing my ass. I bit my lip.

"Asshole." I said back, rolling my eyes. He hugged his arms around my waist, pressing slow kisses down my neck and along my shoulder.

"You're so warm..." Dean murmured, biting my shoulder. I giggled, leaning into him.

"We need to clean up, sweetheart." I said back.

"But you don't really want to..." Dean murmured.

"Of course I don't." I answered, turning in his grip and looping my arms around his neck, "That's why I didn't buy another house anywhere else."

"So what do you want to do?" Dean asked, leaning down.

"Mmh... I'd love to make you scream my name..."I muttered. Dean pressed his lips to mine. I pulled back, kissing up Dean's neck to his ear, biting it gently.

"Shit, baby..." Dean groaned, "Fuck..." I ran my finger tips down his back.

"After we clean up, I'll show you around." I said, pecking his cheek and pushing past him, putting away the eggs and everything else.

"I'll get us two glasses of wine." Dean said, grabbing my red wine, "Where are your wine glasses?"

"Far left cabinet." I answered. Dean grabbed the glasses and poured us two glasses of wine. I took one, sipping it. It was tart and delicious. I could taste the notes of the oaky baking spices.

"Damn, this is good." Dean said, taking a sip. I smiled and headed to the back door, deciding to start there. I pointed out the bathroom.

"Bathroom number one." I said with a small smile, opening my arms like I was presenting it so hm. Dean let out a cute chuckle.

"Mmh, fancy." Dean answered as I waltzed to the laundry room.

"Tadaa!" I said, "Presenting your very own washer and dryer! Now you can wash your clothes so they don't have that layer of dirt on them!" Dean laughed.

"Very funny, acting like you don't jump at the chance to take my jacket." Dean said, looking down at me.

"Okay fine, maybe don't wash that one." I said with a small smile. I headed into the kitchen.