☆01☆

Yeonjun and Beomgyu are rivals, not even rivals but enemies since forever. Their parents are bestfriends, they literally live next to each other, they can see each others rooms from their window, they go on vacation together and their parents are co-owner of their successful business. So you must be wondering why they are enemies?!?

Well...

It was their first day ever at school. Yeonjun and Soobin's mother drove them to school and so did Beomgyu's mother. When they finally arrived they kissed their sons goodbye and drove off to work.

But, Beomgyu's mom didn't notice that her son was nervous and so was Soobin, but as soon as he entered the building he was feeling more comfortable, Yeonjun instantly became popular because of his handsome face and he's literally a social butterfly. But every time someone tried to talk to Beomgyu he would stare at them without saying a word, so they thought he was weird and ran away. Suddenly the bell rings and everyone enters in their classroom, but Soobin wasn't in the same class as them(still the same grade tho), Mrs Jihan Kim entered the classroom and asked everyone to introduce themselves. But when it was Beomgyu's turn, he stared at the students and suddenly ran away.

During recess Yeonjun started to tease Beomgyu :"Beomgyu the little baby was scared, awwn poor him." And everyone started to laugh. Beomgyu has mixed feelings as everyone laughed, he was angry, sad, lonely and ashamed. Then he said" Come on Yeonjun hyung don't act like you're better than me." With an angry look on his eyes, and Yeonjun replied" Who said it was an act, I AM better than you." Then Beomgyu said" We will see hyung, just watch me." And so did Beomgyu, after recess he literally got up and introduced himself in front of everyone, and he made a lot of friends. And got his first bff Heeseung.

Years past and their competition got worst, like who has the most beautiful girlfriend, who has better grades, who's the most handsome who is a better leader and all kind of nonsense...

But what pissed off the boys more, is that they are always equal in every competition, it's why as years goes by they hate each other more.

Will, their competition come to an end one day???

Well...

Hi beautiful people!😊
It's me again. How was it huh??
I'm curious, please tell me what you think about my story in the comments, and if you like it please vote and recommend it to a friend. Thank you, see you in next chapter my loves.😘

(damn that's cringey)-2023 me