☆09☆

After their last class, they all gathered in the dance studio to talk about their next cover, and to show each sub unit their progress in their song and choreography.

Soobin started" Alright everyone, all of you know why we are here, right?!?"

They all nodded and Soobin continued" Ok so, the song we will cover is 'Very Nice' by 'Seventeen' ,  so which part do you guys want?"

Taehyun said" I'll take part 5, since it has 2 high notes plus vocals."

Soobin then said" I'll take part 1 I guess."

Hueningkai raised his hand and said happily" I'll take part 3, cuz I really want to do the bridge and the last high note."

Beomgyu smiled and said" I'll take part 4, cuz my I can rap and my voice suits really well Mingyu hyung."

Then Yeonjun said" I guess I'll take part 2, plus I'm fine with it since I'm good a good rapper."

Soobin then said" Now that we all have our part, Kai, Tae and I will show you guys the instrumental we made for our song. Then it will be Junie hyung and Gyu's turn to show us how good their facial expressions are so that they can teach us."

All of them nodded, then Taehyun got up and headed to his backpack, then came back with his pc, an USB key and a notebook.

He opened his pc, and connected the USB to his PC. Soon after the music started.

They all were smiling, cuz it fitted perfectly the theme of their song, plus it was absolutely beautiful.

When it ended, they all clapped. They did some modifications, and they absolutely loved the result.

Then it was Beomgyu and Yeonjun's turn. Beomgyu said" Actually, we already started to work on the choreography, and it fitted perfectly with the instrumental, plus it shows the emotion and the story we want to tell, so I hope you guys like it."

They all cheered, then Beomgyu and Yeonjun started dancing, and oh God it was absolutely stunning.

Kai, Soobin and Tae couldn't even look away, and they blinked barely, cuz they didn't want to miss a single glimpse of their performance.

Their facial expressions, their moves and their energy matched each others perfectly. And the three others agreed that J-hope was right, they do complete each other, and the result is perfect.

When they finished, Tae, Kai and Soobin stared at them completely shocked.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu looked at each other while smiling, then they looked at the three other. Yeonjun then spoke up" Guys what do you think about our performance?"

The three of them looked at each other, then started to clap their hands. Then kai said" You guys where stunning, it was absolutely perfect, I only want to add some moves, but aside it's perfect, right guys."

Taehyun and Soobin just nodded  unable to say anything, cuz they still were in shock.

Then after a break of 10 minutes, they started to practice for their cover.

After their practice, they all headed home. While Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu were on their way home, Beomgyu suddenly remembered his revenge, then he suddenly started to flirt with Soobin.

Soobin immediately noticed the annoyed look on Yeonjun's face due to the sudden change of the younger's attitude. Then Soobin said" What's the deal with you two, did you two fight again?"

Beomgyu replied" No Yeonjun hyung and I are in good terms, it's just that I wanted to flirt a bit, plus you're absolutely adorable hyung." Then he winked.

Yeonjun felt his blood boiling, cuz the younger called him 'Yeonjun hyung' and not 'Yeonjunie hyung'. Plus they usually flirted with each other, so he was really confused.

Soobin then said "But Gyu, you usually flirt with Yeonjun, so why me? Plus you know that I love Kai, so why?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and said" Don't make a big deal about it Soobinie hyung, I was just having fun with you, plus I wanted to try my skills on someone else, but since you're being annoying I'll do it with Tae and Jeongin."

Yeonjun then said " What's your problem Choi Beomgyu?"

"Humm, nothing I mean am I doing something wrong, like I just want to try my skills on someone else."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and said " Yeah you're right. But I will-"

"Guys let's hurry up, cuz we will be late for dinner." Soobin cutted him off. Cuz he know that it would be worst if Yeonjun finished his sentence.

They all finally got home. Soobin brushed it off, but it kept bothering Yeonjun. Cuz the younger was acting differently towards him. He even started to wonder what he did wrong.

He hoped that everything would be fine the next day, but oh God he was sooo wrong.

The next day, as soon as the three of them arrived at school, Beomgyu started to flirt with everyone, boys and girls.

Yeonjun, started to walk towards the younger but Yeji pulled him away and he couldn't even say anything to the younger.

Through the day, Beomgyu made sure that he flirt with everyone in front of Yeonjun, and he treated him like a friend not even a close one, which means no more Yeonjunie hyung, no more 'You love me more' etc.

And the way Beomgyu treated Yeonjun, made him sad but also mad. So he planned to do the same, he was going to flirt with everyone too.

After their last class, they all were supposed to gathered in the dance studio but Kai and Tae had a group project they have to submit the next day, and Soobin was feeling unwell soo it was only the two of them in the dance studio.

At first it was awkward, but once they started the rehearsals they were more at ease, and even started to laugh and joke around just like a week ago.

On their way home, Yeonjun sighed and said" Beomie tell me honestly, what's wrong? Why are you acting like that lately?"

Beomgyu sighed and said" Yeonjunie hyung...I-" Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach, because of the nickname he longed to hear from the younger.

"The thing is that, you're barely around these days, you're always with your new girlfriend, and I felt a bit lonely since Kai and Soobin are always together, Taehyun and Heeseung are hanging out together lately soo... I just wanted you to feel how I felt..."

Yeonjun flicked his forehead and said" You're so stupid, Yeji is not my girlfriend. Plus why didn't you tell me instead of doing this, did you know how much I missed you, and it hurts me soo fcking much when you stopped calling me Yeonjunie hyung. So whenever something is wrong, just tell me ok?"

Beomgyu smiled and said" Ok Yeonjunie hyung...Wait- So you like this nickname huh?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and said" Oh shut up you annoying bear."

Beomgyu laughed and said while smirking" Yes but you love that annoying bear huh, don't you?!?"

Yeonjun turn to look at him and said" Run!"

The younger immediately started to run as the older chase him. They were both happy now cuz everything went back to normal.

Or so they thought...

Hello beautiful people 😊💙

How are my beautiful readers doing? I hope you guys are doing great. Cuz txt's performance at MAMA was totally mind blowing. And they looked soo good at the AMAs.

I'm sorry cuz I couldn't update sooner, I'm kinda sick these days, plus school is just argh!!

I hope you like today's update hehe🤭🤭

Anyways, see you guys next chapter, I mean the name chapter 😉 (pls tell me you got it)

I love you guys😘💙💙