☆•12•☆

STREAM SOTY ON SPOTIFY WHILE READING THIS PLEASE!!!

Thanks, now enjoy the story :)

The week passed by just like that. Beomgyu and Yeonjun ignoring each other, and that made the whole situation awkward.

They decided to do a little change, Beomgyu was now in the writers team, and Soobin on the dance team.

All of them thought that this whole situation couldn't get worst. But they were soo wrong.

The writers were all at Taehyun's house to do the last check up, after the rehearsals at the dance studio. They were working hard, and Beomgyu was in fact really good at writing.

His words were soo beautiful, and he corrected some parts that needed to be. That made Kai and Taehyun admire him more.

Hueningkai was ordering food for all of them with Taehyun's phone since his was dead and Beomgyu was busy with  his 'baby'.

As he was about to close his friend's phone, a message suddenly appeared on the screen. The person that sent the message was saved as 'My princess🥰💗'. And the thing that caught his attention the most was the profile picture of that person.

It looks too familiar, and he immediately knew who it was. But he still didn't want to believe it so he decided to check it out.

As soon as he saw who it was and the text they exchanged, his face turned pale. He couldn't believe his eyes. He felt angry and disappointed in his friend.

Two minutes later, Kai was still in a frozen state and Taehyun came out of the bathroom. "Hyuka are you done now. What did you order? Chicken wings and fries right?"

Taehyun asked the younger, but he didn't replied. He then took his phone from Kai and gasped loudly. He looked at the younger and said "Listen Kai, we wanted to tell you, but we-"

"Save it hyung. I'm going home now, bye." Hueningkai got up took his phone and left.

Beomgyu was shocked by the younger's behavior, it was the first time he saw Kai being this cold toward Taehyun. And Taehyun was shaking soo much that made Beomgyu more worried about him.

He made him sit, go to the kitchen and came back in a heartbeat. Taehyun took it with his shaky and thanked the older.

Beomgyu took the glass from him, and as soon as he came back from the kitchen he hugged him tightly and the younger gladly hugged him back. Minutes later Beomgyu heard some tiny sniffles, and felt something wet on his shirt.

He sighed and rubbed circles on his friend's back. And he felt the younger relaxing under his arms.

After like 10 minutes or so, Taehyun pulled away from their hug and whipped his tears.

"I'm sorry for your shirt hyung." Taehyun said with a weak smile.

"Don't be silly hyunie, you know that it's more than ok. You're like the little brother that I always wanted, and I'll always be there for you ok?"

Taehyun smiled at Beomgyu and nodded.

They sat there in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was comforting and warm.

After sometimes, Taehyun cleared his throat and said" Hyung...I think I messed up...I am not a bad person and I- We wanted to tell him but we couldn't find the right time to do so."

Beomgyu nodded and Taehyun continued" Hyung, Bahiyyih is my girlfriend (I don't ship them, and I don't ship anyone it's just for the story)... I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it."