☆08☆

When they finally reached Hyunjin's house, the party has already started, almost all the guests were already there. Music was playing loudly, everyone was having fun.

They entered in the house and greeted Hyunjin, and they wished him an happy birthday. The blond haired boy thanked them and told them to enjoy the party.

Soobin and Hueningkai decided to not drink so that they could help the 3 others to get home safe, plus they don't like alcohol soo...

Beomgyu and Yeonjun wanted to do something fun, so they made a playlist of songs that they both know the choreography, headed to the dance floor and asked the DJ to play those songs.

The DJ nodded and they went to the middle of the dance floor. As soon as they heard the first song, both of them started to dance.

They literally slayed every choreography, everyone was amazed by their moves. Their style were different but their energy matched each other very well.

Everyone was cheering clapping and recording their performance. Both of them enjoyed the moment till the end of the last song.

At the end of the last song, everyone was cheering and asking for one more song, but they were tired so they said no.

Then the DJ played Dynamite by BTS, and everyone started to dance and sing along.

+*•~☆

Taehyun and Heeseung were talking together, when he spotted Yeji talking with her friends.

Heeseung noticed and said" Taehyun, you should try to talk to her, like you had a crush on her since forever, soo at least make a move."

Taehyun take a sip from his drink and said" I'll try tonight".

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were talking to each other about their performance tonight when Bangchan and Han dragged them in a room where a group of teens were sitting on the floor with a bottle in the middle.

Both of them looked at each other and sat down next to each other.

Bangchan then said" Now that everyone is here, let's start the game. Y'all already know the rules huh, but let me just remind you that, when you spin the bottle you have to kiss whoever it points out. Okay? Let's start with Han."

The game started, and everyone was enjoying it. When it was Chaewon's turn, it landed on Beomgyu. As they were kissing, Yeonjun could feel his blood boiling out of jealousy, but he wouldn't admit it.

After their kiss, Chaewon winked at Beomgyu, and he blushed. Beomgyu then spined the bottle, and it landed on Yeonjun.

The older could sense a smile forming on his lips, so he bites his cheeks to prevent himself from smiling.

Every was super exited to see them kissing each other. Beomgyu then came closer to Yeonjun, slowly closing the gap between them, until their lips met.

Both of them could have sworn that there were butterfly in their stomach, and they wished this moment would last forever.

Then Lee know said" Hum, it's been 5 minutes now. You two just get a room at this point." And everyone started to laugh. (he was joking guys, it was like 30 seconds)

They pulled away, and avoided each other gaze. Then Yeonjun took the bottle and spin it. He secretly wished that it would land on Beomgyu, cuz he was already craving for the younger's sweet and soft lips.(I giggled 🤭)

But it landed on Yeji. Who was sitting next to Beomgyu. Her friends were super happy, cuz they knew that she had a crush on Yeonjun since forever.

She got up, walked straight to Yeonjun and kissed him.

But as she was kissing Yeonjun, Taehyun entered the room, and saw them kissing, he felt a painful pinch in his heart, as if someone was stabbing him. He felt a hot liquid on his cheeks and he ran out of the room and no one noticed.

Heeseung saw him running out of the room, crying and holding his chest, so he followed him outside and hugged him.

"Heeseung, she doesn't like me, she like Yeonjun, I saw them kissing and she was happy after that, and her friends were ecstatic. The worst part of all that sh!t is that I knew it, I freaking knew it Hee, but I- I'm such a pathetic loser."

Heeseung then said" Listen Tae, you're not a pathetic loser, you are just in love, that's all, she just wasn't the perfect one for you. And don't worry, I'm sure that you'll soon find someone who will love you with all their heart, ok? So stop crying and let's enjoy the party ok, plus you look ugly when you're crying. "

The laughed and they both headed inside to enjoy the party.

2 round after Yeji and Yeonjun kissed, Beomgyu excused himself and headed out of the room, and Yeonjun did the same soon after.

He spotted a guy flirting with Beomgyu, then he grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him away from the guy.

Then he said" Beomie let's go home." Then the younger replied " I through you would stay with your new girlfriend."

Then Yeonjun rolled his eyes and said" I'll look for Taehyun, you go tell Soobin and Kai that we are leaving." The younger boy huffed angrily and did as the older boy said.

Yeonjun and Taehyun headed towards the three others, only to see Soobin and Hueningkai sleeping next to each other and Beomgyu taking pictures of them.

Taehyun helped Hueningkai get home, while Yeonjun and Beomgyu helped Soobin. Both of them were super silent on their way home, which was unusual for them those weeks.

They didn't talk to each other this weekend, not because they were mad at each other, but because they didn't know what to say to each other.

Monday morning, as soon as they arrived at school, Yeji jumped on Yeonjun and dragged him away from Beomgyu. Even at lunch, she didn't let him go to his friends' table.

And Beomgyu was really pissed off, he then decided that he would become a total flirt with everyone except Yeonjun and even get a girlfriend.

What could possibly go wrong.

Well...

Hello beautiful people😊👋🏻

How are you going guys, I hope everything is ok😌😌

Sorry, I couldn't update sooner because I'm kinda busy these days 😄😄

I would like to thank you all for reading my book and for all your support. I didn't expect all that because this book is not that good, but I'm still so grateful for all your support guys. Thank you, I love you guys this much♾

And don't forget to vote for txt, Moa fighting 💪💙💙💙💙💙

(Didn't proofread, will do it when I feel like it so if you saw a mistake no you didn't, and that's abt the whole book)