☆03☆

The tension between them was so intense that, no one dared to speak. They started to argue about who did better. The whole arcade was divided into two teams, team BG and team YJ. They were still arguing, when someone finally said "Why don't you guys do a dance battle, and do a one vs one in this game. They both agreed. But as usual they ended up being equal in both competitions.

Kai and Soobin, eared everyone shouting two names. They looked at each other with knowing looks and the headed toward the cheers. They pulled back Beomgyu and Yeonjun, and looked at them with scolding faces. They both pointed at each other with it's not me, it's him look. Kai and Soobin sighed and them all headed out.

Soobin wanted to take Kai home, so they took Yeonjun's car and headed to Kai's house. Yeonjun and Beomgyu were standing next to each other, then Beomgyu asked" Do you want a ride home hyung, since Soobin took your car?" Then Yeonjun replied feeling quite surprised" Sure, whatever...Thanks." Then Beomgyu smiled, for the first time in a while, the younger smiled at Yeonjun. And oh God,  his smile was so beautiful that it made Yeonjun feel things in his stomach.

The silence in the car was soo awkward, then Beomgyu finally spoke " I heard that you broke up with Ryujin." Then Yeonjun sighed" Yeah, she was too jealous so I broke up with her, why did you broke up with Jemmy?" Beomgyu replied" Well I realized that I didn't love her anymore soo..." They both laughed and started to talk to each other normally.

But after the weekends, things got worse at school because the result of the control came out and they both scored the same for the xth time. They both started the competition thing again.

Two weeks passed since the day they were in good terms. But one day the principal gathered everyone in the school auditorium, and announced " Hello dear students. There's a talent show that will start at school, but it's not like the usual talent show, it's much better and interesting. We will fuse two club together and they have to perform as one, for example if the theater club and the music club fuse they will make a comedy musical. I hope you understand what I mean. So the leader of each club please come forward, there's 20 paper in this bowl, you have to take one, they goes from number 1 to 10. So I will start with number one, if you have the number one please come forward." Then two leaders come forward, as the principal tell the numbers, every time the leaders come forward, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were praying not to end up together. Till number 9 was called and two leaders came forward, then Yeonjun and Beomgyu stared at each other with shock and disbelief in their eyes, they were both number 10, so they have to perform together as one.

As the two of them come forward, the students were all shocked, and the other units were relieved, they knew they have a chance to win because the two of them won't be able to do a good job, since they hate each other.

Will they overcome their differences and blow everyone's mind?

Well...

Hi beautiful people!😊
That's all for today, has promised I posted 2 updates today. Sorry for my mistakes I didn't reread it hehe. Hope you like it.

If you want to know what happened next, then let me know. See y'all tomorrow.😘