☆•13•☆

(The same say, but it's Yeonjun's side)

Yeonjun and Soobin were in the dance studio. They were trying new moves for their choreography. They were doing great. It wasn't as magical as it was when Yeonjun and Beomgyu were working together, but it was good.

They danced for hours till Soobin got a call from Kai. And after that call he started to pack his things then said" Hyung, Kai needs me, so we'll se each other later."

Yeonjun smirked and said" You mean your boyfriend. Bro when are you going to ask him out huh?"

Soobin glared at Yeonjun and said" I'll man up don't worry about me. But I can't say the same about you tho. I mean it's not like you let him go again."

Yeonjun's smile instantly disappeared and was replaced by a frown. He looked at Soobin with an unreadable expression and Soobin took it as a clue to leave as fast as possible.

So he quickly took his things and left the dance studio.

As soon as he left Yeonjun fell to the wooden floor and tears started streaming down his face. He felt like a total idiot, he let him go for the 2nd time.

And it was because of his bad way with words, and his jealousy.

He then decided to break up with Yeji, and try to win the younger's heart. So he called Yeji and told her to meet him at the Park near his house.

After he ended the call he started to have some doubts, cuz he didn't know if the younger liked him back, plus he had a boyfriend. Plus when he asked him at Hyunjin's party he said that he wasn't into man.

So that mean he doesn't like him, and it was an indirect rejection.  Plus the younger saw him as his enemy since forever so it was impossible.

But he loved him too much to just give up on him, so he decided to man up for once.

Minutes later, he was with Yeji in the park. They were sat in silence, and Yeonjun was really nervous, so the atmosphere was very awkward.

Yeji finally decided to talk" Junie, why are we here today? Are we on a date rn and I don't know? Do you have something to tell me? Omg don't tell me that you're sick! Do you-"

Yeonjun smiled and said" Yeji calm down, everything is fine don't worry. You were soo cute while asking those questions." Yeji smiled and blushed.

'She really is pretty and cute, but Beomgyu is prettier and cuter. Ah what am I thinking about now, I have to focus now.' Yeonjun thought to himself.

After that, they talked and laughed, and Yeji was looking at Yeonjun with heart eyes as Yeonjun was looking at her with warm eyes, like the one you have while looking at your friends.

Just then Yeonjun noticed Beomgyu coming their way. And he decided to act all lovey dovey with Yeji and even kiss her to see if I would get jealous.

And that's what he did, and his heart shattered in million of pieces again, because he saw that Beomgyu didn't give a damn about him and his current position.

He couldn't help it but break into tears and ended up telling Yeji that they should break up and the reason why.

She was sad, but seeing how broken Yeonjun looked, she felt bad for him more than she did for herself.

He left to his house minutes after his conversation with Yeji. He barely waved goodbye to Yeji and made his way home. And as soon as he arrived at he cried his heart out, cuz he losed hope that the younger could possibly like him back, and that hurts too much.

The next day was the competition day. They all gathered at the dance studio to do their last rehearsal.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun, looked like zombies, and even their makeup couldn't hide their puffy eyes and dark circles. While Hueningkai refused to talk to Taehyun.