☆10☆

"Oh my gosh, how dare you Choi Yeonjun." Everyone turned to see Beomgyu and Yeonjun standing across each other with a serious look on their faces.

Everyone started to whispering, some of them through they were back to their usual selves, but they were so wrong, I mean kinda.

"Choi Yeonjun, how dare you say that you are more handsome than me? I mean you are the most handsome man in the world soo..."

"Choi Beomgyu listen to me now. First of all I didn't write this, plus how dare you!!! You are the most handsome person I've ever known, and I am serous, youareeven more handsome than me and everyone in the world."

"But hyung are you for real, like how can you say that-" "Enough you love birds, we have to go to the dance studio now. So now stop your mini drama and let's go." Soobin said fixing his hair, while Kai and Tae just stared at them, like they were aliens.

They all made their way to the dance studio, and started practicing both for their song and their cover.

They were quite happy with the results, and after the practice Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai decided to go to Taehyun's place to work on the lyrics.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu stayed in the dance studio, to practice their choreography.

After an hour, both of them exited the dance studio and headed home while talking and laughing.

The day of the 2nd performance finally arrived. They all were excited and nervous, but once they were on stage, they forgot everything, ate and left no crumbs as they should.

They did soo great that even the judges clapped for them. Their opponents couldn't help but admit that they were amazing. And if they want to win, they have to work together to break them apart.

Plus they had the perfect plan to break them apart, they will ruin Beomgyu and Yeonjun's friendship, and it will be easy since they were enemies for almost all their life.

At the end of the second day of the competition, 'Together Forever' won the first place again.

Then the principal Bang Sihyuk said" Alright everyone focus please. Congratulations Together Forever for winning the 1rst place 2 times in a row. All of you guys really did great, I'm proud of you all. Ok so, we only have 2 performances left, soo don't forget to work on your unit project. That's all for today, see you all Monday."

Everyone clapped, and started to exit the auditorium. While the five of them did the same as the last time, they headed to the dance studio and started to celebrate their 2nd win.

They decided to go to the restaurant to threat themselves, cuz they deserved it. At the restaurant they were all laughing, joking around and eating, they really had a strong bond, as if they were best friends since forever.

After an hour or two, they all exited the restaurant. Beomgyu and Yeonjun decided to go to the arcade since it's Friday, Kai and Soobin decided to go to the cinema and Taehyun decided to go to the blind date Heeseung arranged for him and a double date cuz he will come with someone.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were considered as the arcade kings, even when they were still enemies. But now that they are friends, they teamed up and oh God they had a whole crowd chanting their names as the played the most difficult game ever. And they totally aced it.

And then it was the dance machine turn to be touched by Beomjun tornado. And as the music started, they started to dance, no one said a world, they were too busy recording or watching their performance.

Once it was done, everyone cheered as loud as they could. The two boys were soo happy. Their videos even went viral, and they had to run away from the crowd.