Mini stories

The day after they finally became a couple...

Beomgyu and Yeonjun gathered their friends in Magic café. They all started to joke around and laugh together.

After some times, Yeonjun daid" Guys, we have something important to tell you." All of them turned their attention to Yeonjun as Beomgyu couldn't stop smiling like a lovesick puppy.

Yeonjun smiled and took Beomgyu's hand and said" Well guys, Beomie and I are finally dating."

Soobin shouted" FINALLY OMFG, I AM SOO FREAKING HAPPY." While Hueningkai and Taehyun high fived. And the other clients in the café gave them dirty looks, while the employees just shrugged cuz they were used to it now.

The three of the m congratulated them, and started to talk about how annoyingly dumb both of them were being before realizing that they were in love.

The day went well until the got to Yeonjun's house.

Both their parents were waiting for them, with serious looks on their faces. Yeonjun and Beomgyu looked at each other in panic, and the worst part is that, Soobin isn't with them cuz he went on a date with Kai. So they only had each other.

Yeonjun's father said" Both of you take a sit." They quickly did, and Beomgyu's father said with a serious tone" So can one of you tell us what's going on between you two?"

Yeonjun and Beomgyu gulped and Yeonjun said" Well...Beomgyu and I are dating now." Both of them were waiting for the insults, threats and to be disowned by their parents, and they were ready to endure it all, cuz there's no way they would give up on each other.

Then to their surprise they heard their parents shouting happily and hugging each other as if they won lottery. When their parents noticed their confused gaze, they approached them and hugged them both.

Beomgyu's mother then said" Why are you guys soo confuse, did you guys really thought that we were angry. Oh no my babies, we are soo happy that's all."

Yeonjun's mother then said" Yesterday I saw you guys at the park, and I was soo happy that is texted in our group chat for an emergency meeting. And when I told them that, they wanted to be sure before celebrating so that's why we asked you guys what was going on between you two."

Yeonjun's father then said" Sorry if we scared you guys, but we had to hide our excitement but trust me I'm really happy that you guys are finally together,. Cuz it hurted us soo much to see how you two looked at each other, but were too stubborn and blind to see it."

Their parents nodded in agreement, then Beomgyu's dad said" So guys, I think that we are going to be in laws, omg I'm soo excited. Let's go to plan something to celebrate that."

All of them waved good bye to their sons and left the house still talking with excitement.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were still in shock, then they looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing at their parents craziness and their chaotic friendship.

Beomgyu then said" Why were we soo nervous? I mean our parents are soo themselves like." "I know right." Yeonjun said still laughing.

"I love them soo much." Yeonjun said, then Beomgyu replied" Me too, and we are soo lucky to have them." Yeonjun nodded and took Beomgyu in his arms.

They stayed like that while watching a movie in the giant TV in the saloon, then they both fell asleep still cuddling.

The day of the wedding...

Yeonjun was standing in front of Beomgyu, smiling and staring at him loving, and Beomgyu had the same expression as Yeonjun.

Both of them were soo happy that day, that their faces hurted for smiling soo much.