☆•11•☆

Happy birthday Taehyun, I wish you all the best, and ily very much🥰💙(I suck at expressing my feelings through words 🙂)

The next day, Beomgyu started to act just like he wanted. He ignored the older and flirted with everyone. Well everyone except Yeonjun.

And the same day he got his first boyfriend, Jeongin. (Jeongin is my bias wrecker, plus I love his friendship with gyu but I don't ship them. And I don't ship any members ok.)

Jeongin asked him to be his boyfriend out of nowhere, and he accepted without any hesitation.

His attitude and actions shocked his friends, and Yeonjun was literally fuming. He couldn't believe that Beomgyu has a boyfriend now.

Plus the younger told him that he was straight, so why. Yeonjun was sad, heartbroken and mad.

So without thinking twice he decided to ask Yeji to be his girlfriend, and she gladly accepted.

And the day went by just like that. Yeonjun and Beomgyu glaring at each other and show off their partner.

Tae, Kai and Soobin wanted to do something to help them, because this situation is worse than how the used to be before. And they are responsible of the choreography of their music.

So they should fix things asap because they have a performance in only 3 days and they need to have a good chemistry with each other.

But they miserably failed at every attempt. So during practice time, the tension between the two of them was worst.

The next day it was way worst because Yeonjun asked Yeji to be her girlfriend, and they started to officially date each other.

As soon as Beomgyu heard that he became an emotional mess. He even skipped practice that day. And he didn't come to school for 2 days.

The day of the competition finally came, and Beomgyu finally came.

But his eyes and expressions were cold, he didn't looked like his bright and bubbly self.

They did their last rehearsal and it wasn't as great as the last time they did it all together.

And as expected they were ranked #2 by the judges. J-hope said "Guys i don't know what happened to you all, mostly Beomgyu and Yeonjun but you have to fix it. You guys only have a performance left before the big final, so please don't disappoint me because you have the potential."

They all nodded, and the principal started to talk" I would like to congratulate the art and theater unit who won the first place today. They worked really hard to archive this, so please congratulate them properly. And for the other units I'm proud of you all, please keep working hard, you can do it too. And there's one more performance left before the big final, so please do your best and don't forget to work on your final project. Thank you all for coming, se you all Monday, have a wonderful weekend."

Everyone cheered and they left the auditorium. As always they gathered in the dance studio, but this time they weren't celebrating their win, but all of them were sad.

They all sat there in silence, none of them dared to look at each other. Soobin was trying hard not to cry and Yeonjun, Taehyun and Kai faces clearly showed sadness, while Beomgyu look emotionless.

Then Soobin said" Beomgyu and Yeonjun we need to talk."

Beomgyu looked up to Soobin, and Soobin continued" Beomgyu, while you were home all those days all of us tried to call you and even go to your house, but you didn't want to talk to us. Can you please tell us why, we where so worried about you."