☆02☆

It was a normal day at school, Beomgyu and Yeonjun bickering, Soobin standing between them trying to calm both of them, the other students enjoying the drama, and their principal Mr Shiyuk Bang looking so done with them.

Their art teacher, Mr Kim Taehyung(ofc I had to include him)entered the classroom and everyone got back to their sit.

After the art class, they all went to the cafeteria. Beomgyu spot Hueningkai and Taehyun sitting at their usual table, he waved at them" Hey guys, what are you doing?" Then Taehyun said" Hi hyung, can you please tell Kai that I won't go to his date with him." And Hueningkai said" But Taehyunie, you know that I'm too nervous around Soobinie, I might blush too hard and be a stutter mess. But if you're with me, I will be able to control myself." Beomgyu laughed and calmed Kai down" Ok Hueningie I'll go with you." Kai screamed and pulled Beomgyu in a hug" Oh my, thank you soo much hyung, I will buy you a meal whenever you want hyung." Beomgyu laughed while patting the younger's head.

But, Soobin who was in the same state as Kai, asked his brother to go with him,  at first he refused but Soobin begged him with his puppy eyes and even offered to do Yeonjun's laundry during a week, so the older finally agreed.

Finally Friday arrived, D-Day. Both Kai and Soobin were exited and also nervous, Beomgyu left an hour before to help Hueningkai, he had a breakdown because he couldn't find the perfect outfit. So Beomgyu rushed to Kai's place and helped him get ready.

After that, Beomgyu drove Hueningkai at the arcade. When they finally arrived, Kai was a blush mess and so was Soobin when they looked at each other. They greeted each other and Beomgyu smiled then waved:" Hi Soobinie hyung." But his smile faded when he saw Yeonjun heading toward them with a drink:"Binie I'm here now-". He choked on his drink when his eyes landed on Beomgyu, he waved at Kai and both he and Beomgyu turned to Soobin and asked:"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?"

Then they glared at each other. Soobin sighed and said:" Guys please can you stop it, at least while we are here." Beomgyu sighed, then said:" Fine." And Yeonjun rolled his eyes and said:" Fine,  I guess."

Then they both, left Kai and Soobin alone. Yeonjun headed to the dance machine and Beomgyu to the distributor. Kai and Soobin laughed and stare at each other while smiling and blushing.

Everything was going well, Kai and Soobin was having a great time together, Yeonjun made a new record on the dance machine and so did Beomgyu on the most difficult game. Everyone was talking about the two boys in the arcade, Yeonjun was happy because he heard that everyone was talking about him, but someone said that there's another boy who set a new record in the most difficult game, he asked for the boy's name and they said that it was Beomgyu.

Yeonjun was fuming and so was Beomgyu, the bumped into each other as they were actually looking for each other, then both of them said:" Here you are."

Hi beautiful people, I you guys liked it. Thank you for your support live yo guys~😊