☆07☆

As day went by, Beomgyu and Yeonjun grew closer. Their new friendship was the hot topic at school, even their parents couldn't believe that they were friends again.

One day before the first performance, Taehyun, Soobin and Hueningkai entered the dance studio to find Beomgyu and Yeonjun bickering.

Taehyun approached them and asked" Hyung, what's the problem? Don't tell me you are enemies again."

The two of them laughed and Yeonjun said" He won't fight me again because he loves me too much." Then Beomgyu said, clearly annoyed" Yeonjunie hyung, you are the one who love me too much, like you literally text me whenever we aren't together,  and you literally call me baby every time. "

"Ok but you can't say no to me, and you always tell me that I'm cute and handsome, and you save my number as My Yeonjunie hyung. Soo..."

"You're right but, hyung-" "Beomgyu hyung" Taehyun cut him off while Soobin and Hueningkai were enjoying the drama.

"Please say no more, hyung please I'm begging. You guys are acting like an old couple. It's the last day before the first performance so we have to practice, ok?"

Yeonjun and Beomgyu smiled and nodded yes.

They all started to practice and they all were very good. At the end of the practice Soobin said" We all worked hard, and I'm sure that our performance will be the best. So tonight let's all go straight home and take a good rest because we will need our strength tomorrow."

All of them clapped their hands and cheered. They all exited school and went home.

In the group chat

Soobinie hyung 🐰
Did all of you get home safely?

Huenigie🐧
Yes binnie hyung,
thank you for asking<3

Me
Yes Soobinie hyung.

Taehyunie🐿
Yes hyung, thank you for
your concern.

My Yeonjunie hyung😍🦊
Ofc Soobinie.

Soobinie hyung 🐰
Let's meet an hour before
the beginning of the competition
to practice everything ok.

And after the competition, we will
go at Hyunjin's together since it's
his birthday party, and he invited
all of us.

That's all for tonight, rest well everyone and see y'all tomorrow.

  Me
Ok, bye everyone.

See y'all tomorrow.

Taehyunie🐿
Ok, bye y'all.

My Yeonjunie hyung😍🦊
Yeah see y'all.

Hueningie🐧
Good night everyone, sweet
dreams.

See you all tomorrow :)

The next day, they all came in the dance studio to practice. They danced in sinc, as if they were one. Their voices sounds like angel's. They were so good together, as if they were destined to meet and become 'Together Forever'.

They were the 6th units who had to perform out of the 11 units. As the 5th unit was about to finish their performance Kai was suddenly feeling nervous.

Soobin immediately noticed that Kai was nervous, so he hugged him and gave him a reassuring smile. And after that he hold the younger's hands looking straight into his eyes and told hin" Kai, you are amazing, you are talented, handsome and kind. I'm sure that they will love your performance because you are amazing."

And then he hugged the younger again, then Beomgyu said" Hey I want a hug too" while joining Kai and Soobin.

Then all of them hugged and cheered up each other.

After their hugs and cheers they eared Mrs. Jisoo Kim calling their names, they gave each other a knowing look and went on stage.

Their performance was phenomenal. Everyone clapped and cheered as they were sweating and breathing heavily. Everyone was amazed by their performance.

At the end of the competition, the judges announced that they were ranked #1, all the judges congratulated them and told them that they have a good potential.

The principal then took the mic and said" Only 3 performances are left before the final, so all of you should start working on your project as a unit.

Everyone cheered and left the auditorium. The five of then headed to the dance studio. And as soon as they entered the room, they all started jumping up and down, screaming happily while hugging each other.

They were soo kind and humble that they celebrated their achievements among themselves.

After their little celebration, they all headed to the party, to wish Hyunjin an happy birthday and also to celebrate their success.

Yo beautiful people, I hope you guys are doing great.

Thank you for your support guys, it helps me soo much.

See y'all next chapter 😘