☆05☆

Beomgyu entered the café and quickly spotted his friends and Yeonjun. Beomgyu went to the counter and ordered an Americano, then he headed to their table.

Taehyun as a Sookai enthusiast, made Hueningkai sit between him and Soobin while Yeonjun sat in front of Soobin. Beomgyu then waved at them and sat beside Yeonjun in front of Taehyun.

As they were finally complete, Yeonjun the spoke up" Ok so you guys must be wondering why we are here. So we are here to discuss about what we have to do for our group."

"First of all, Beomgyu and I are temporary in good terms. So don't worry about us. Secondly, we have to create a group chat and lastly we have to choose a leader."

"The leader will create the group chat and take every important decisions for the group. So he have to be responsible, wise, humble and kind."

Beomgyu then reply " I think Soobin is perfect for the leader role." Taehyun and Hueningkai nodded in agreement, and Yeonjun replied " Totally agree."

"So Soobin are you ok with that?" Yeonjun said. And Soobin smiled and nodded yes. Everyone smiled and congratulated him.

Soobin then took his phone and created the group chat, and then said" You all know that we have to create our own song and choreography, so what subject and concept should we use for that song?"

Hueningkai replied" First love and refreshing concept, and the title would be Crown. Like for that person it's their first time experiencing this kind of feeling. And it's soo strong and beautiful that he felt like royalty. And it was those feelings that caused this impression so those feelings are their crown." They all congratulate him, and Soobin asked who wanted to go next.

Then Taehyun said " I'll go...Break up, sad and agry concept, title Good boy gone bad. The man in this story loved his girlfriend dearly, treated her right and loved her with his whole heart, but she betrayed him so he decided to never love someone that way again, and he became an heart breaker." Everyone clapped.

Yeonjun then said with a smirk" Segs, cool and hot concept, title Red light." And everyone said "NO!!!" Then they all laughed.

Then Soobin said" And no explanation needed Yeonjun. And about the song...Why not first love like Kai said but with a cute concept, title Cat and dog. I mean we all know that we do weird things around our crush, mostly our first crush. So in this song that boy followed his bff/crush everywhere like a cat or a dog follow their owner." Everyone , and congratulate him for his brilliant idea.

Then Taehyun turned to Beomgyu and said" What about you Gyu?" Then Beomgyu replied " Hmm, one sided love, sad concept, title 0×1=Lovesong. "

Hueningkai the asked " What is the meaning of this title?" Beomgyu then replied" Hmm, it's the story of a man who had a one sided love. He was in a relationship with his loved one but he knew that she didn't love him, and that she was with him because her parents wanted her to. So he created an illusion, in his illusion they were happy, and they loved each other very much, he knew it was an illusion but he became addicted, so he tried really hard to convince himself that it was real, so that he could avoid the painful reality.

The girl didn't love him so 0 but he did so 1, and 0×1=0, but he didn't want to believe that his relationship was a 0 so he created a love illusion, so for him 0×1=Love, plus it will be a song so 0×1=Lovesong."

When he finished his explanation, Kai and Soobin started crying, while Yeonjun and Taehyun stared at him completely frozen in shock. He didn't even realize that the employees of the café was looking at him with teary eyes.

After they all calmed down, Soobin said" I'm sure that we all agree that Beomgyu idea is the best." Everyone nodded in agreement. " So Kai, Tae and I will create the song based on Beomgyu's idea. While Yeonjun and Beomgyu will start working on our facial expressions, and after we finished the melody, you will start to work on the choreography because you guys already know what emotion we wanna express, ok?" And they all replied" Ok."

Then Soobin said " Great. It's getting late, let's go home, we will talk about the remaining matters in the group chat." They all got up, grabbed their things and headed out of the café.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu waved goodbye to Taehyun and Hueningkai, and the three of them headed home together since they live next to each other.

Hi beautiful people 😊👋

I hope you like it, I really worked hard for this chapter. Mostly for the Lovesong explanation. It's my fav song so...It took me like 10 minutes to come up with this explanation, I didn't copy anyone work, so if it has some similar points with someone's theory, it's just a coincidence.

Stay safe y'all, I love you😘💙💙

Btw who's your bias? Mine is Beomgyu, but I'm still ot5 hehe.💙💙💙💙💙