☆04☆

Mr Bang shihyuk then explain to every units their concept. For the Dance and Music unit, they will select 10 people, 5 boys and 5 girls. They will divide them into two groups, a boy group and a girl group.

"To be selected, they have to be good at singing, dancing and play at least one instrument very well. After being selected, they will divide the group into two. Two person will be responsible of the choreography, and the 3 other of the music, like production and writing. During the first half of the competition, you'll have to do some cover, but for the last round you will have to create your own music and choreography, so that's why you should start right after the selection".

Everyone was exited, they all started to practice for the audition. And for Beomgyu and Yeonjun, it was the perfect occasion to prove to each other that they are the best.

The day of the audition, the judges take place. Woozi, Suga and J-hope were impatient to see everyone's talents.

The audition finally started, and everyone performed very well, because the are talented and their leaders did a great job with them.

The audition ended and the judges started to select the ones who had the best potential.

And Suga finally started to talk" Attention everyone. It was really difficult to pick 10 out of you all, because you guys are really good. But we have the results, this is the 5 boys who are selected : Choi Soobin, Kang Taehyun, Choi Beomgyu, Choi Yeonjun and Hueningkai. The 5 selected girls are: Sakura, Eunchae, Yeji, Ryujin and Bahiyyih."

Then J-hope took the mic and said" Ok so the 2 people who are responsible of the choreography in the boy group are: Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu. Because they stood out the most, like Yeonjun moves looks expensive, he has soo much energy while performing. While Beomgyu moves looks gracious and his facial expressions are just perfect. You guys are a perfect match hehe. For the girl group Miss Lisa and IU will tell you everything. "

Then Woozi started to talk" Ok the 3 other which are Kang Taehyun, Choi Soobin and Hueningkai, they are responsible of the production and song writing, they all are great producers and song writers soo cheer up you can do it guys."

Then Mr Bang Shihyuk said" Ok so the boy group name is Together Forever, and for the girl group it's Born Pink. Ok so both groups, fighting you got this."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun stood there, completely shocked, cuz they are both in the group and they are both responsible of the choreography. Then Soobin approached them, and said with a smirk" Oh my, there is the perfect match."

Then they both turned to Soobin and said "SHUT UP." Soobin laughed and said" See you guys really are a perfect mach." They glared at Soobin and he ran away.

After Soobin left, Yeonjun sighed and said" Beomgyu, this is a competition, we may be rivals but I am still determined to win this competition. So let's just stop our competition, at least until the end of the competition." 'Or forever' he whispers.

Then the younger smiled and said" Ok hyung, let's do our best and win this."

Yeonjun smiled back, it was the second time the younger smiled at him and oh gosh, he has the prettiest and brightest smile, Yeonjun swore.

At the end of Beomgyu's last class, he received a message from Yeonjun...

Annoying As$hole🙄🦊

Hey Beomgyu.
Taehyun, Soobin, Hueningkai
and I are in Magic coffee.
You know, the one near home.

Me
Hi hyung.
Yeah I know this café.
I'll be there in 15minutes.

He exited school and headed to the café.

Hey beautiful people😊
Sorry I couldn't update these days because I'm sick. I'm soo grateful that you guys are reading my story, and thank you for voting. But please can you guys tell me what you think about it, because I don't know what you like and dislike in this ff. Please at least tell me if I'm doing great or not, cuz it's my first ff, and also what you would like to see next chapters.

Love you all, and thank you for your support😊💙💙