☆•17•☆

7 years later...

"HOW DARE YOU CHOI BEOMGYU!!!"

Taehyun, Soobin and Hueningkai rolled their eyes and, Hueningkai left to bring the three of them some popcorn while watching the drama unfolding before them, as the five of them were hanging out at Soobin and Hueningkai's place, and also it was their monthly movie night.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu got married 1 year ago, Taehyun and Bahiyyih's wedding is in 2 months and Soobin and Hueningkai are engaged.

They continued their musical career together, and debuted in a group together. Now they are on of the most successful boy group in their country and globally.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were the hit couple in Korea, while Sookai fans were still asking when is their wedding since they are already engaged. All of them were happy and they wouldn't changed anything in their lives.

"Why are you soo freaking pretty huh?!? Do you want me to die early?? Guys I still can't believe that my beloved husband wants me to die." Yeonjun said with a dramatic tone.

Beomgyu raised his brow and said" I can say the same about you, Choi Yeonjun. Why did you become soo hot, like do you know how much I'm fighting the urge to jump on you whenever I see you??"

Yeonjun give him an are you serious look, while Sookai and Taehyun are laughing their hearts out.

Taehyun received a message and then said" Sorry guys, but I have to go. My princess is bored and wanna see me so, I gotta go, plus I was tired of third wheeling, so see y'all, bye." And then he left as fast as he could, while Yeonjun and Beomgyu were still arguing in the background.

Seconds after Taehyun left, Beomgyu and Yeonjun randomly started to make out on the couch, right next to Soobin and Kai.

Soobin cleared his throat and said" Damn, both of you stop it right now, we have to watch a movie remember??"

Beomgyu and Yeonjun groaned and they stopped. After some minutes Beomgyu asked" Guys where's Taehyun??" Hueningkai gave him an unimpressed look and replied" He ditched us for my sister 5 minutes ago."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were shocked, but they waved it off, and turned their attention to the movie that already started.

They had a good night then Beomgyu and Yeonjun went home. On their way home, they took another way and then Beomgyu suddenly stopped in front of a park he knew all too well.

He smiled and said" Yeonjunie do you remember the day you properly confessed to me??" Yeonjun smiled foundly and said" Of course I do my love, I was soo nervous, even tho I knew that you liked me too."

Beomgyu giggled and said" Yeah, it was the best day of my life, I couldn't believe that after all those years, we were finally together."

Yeonjun smiled and said" Me too, and you know what, today is its 7th anniversary," Yeonjun said while pulling a green box out of his pocket" plus remember that I proposed to you here, this park held a lot of happy memories for us."

"And also," he continued while opening the box, which caught Beomgyu's attention" you know that the number 7 is a lucky number, so that's why I got us this to celebrate the day you finally became mine."

Beomgyu started to tear up as Yeonjun pulled two matching necklaces out of the little box. He gave one to Beomgyu, and took the other.

Here's what I had in mind:

Beomgyu opened his necklace and saw a picture of them on the beach during their honeymoon and he had Yeonjun's side, while Yeonjun had his

Beomgyu opened his necklace and saw a picture of them on the beach during their honeymoon and he had Yeonjun's side, while Yeonjun had his. And this is what was written behind when the necklaces were together" My one and only love ." Beomgyu smile hagged Yeonjun, still crying.

And when he calmed down, Beomgyu said" Thank you Junie,I live you soo much that it hurts. And I think that we share the same mind cuz," Beomgyu said while pulling two black boxes out of his pocket.

"I got us something too." Beomgyu smiled and gave Yeonjun a box. He opened it and started to tear up too. It was a bracelet, and Beomgyu gave him, his bracelet. When Yeonjun put them together it was written" Our love is forever."

This is what I had in mind, and let's pretend they are bracelets and the love is written on the key and the others on the heart. Thank you😭😭😭

They looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity for them, but was like 2 minutes for others, their eyes full of love and sincerity

They looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity for them, but was like 2 minutes for others, their eyes full of love and sincerity. Then they kissed each other.

It was full of love, passion and happiness. Cuz that night was when they finally realized that they meant the world for each other, and they wouldn't survived a second without each other.

They pulled away, and stared lovingly at each other, then Beomgyu said" You were, you are and you will always be," Yeonjun continued "My one and only love."

THE END...

.•°~♡.°•~☆.•°'•♡~.•°~

Hi everyone 😊 How are y'all doing?? I hope that y'all are doing great.

I can't believe that I finished this book😭😭 it was my first ever book on this app.

I would like to thank all of you for your love and support, cuz without you guys, I would already gave up. I was soo happy to read your comments, and I was soo happy whenever someone vote and add it to their reading list.

I didn't expect my book to have this much reads and vote. So I'm grateful for you guys, both silent and talkative readers, and I love all of you guys. Thank you again and see y'all in the next book that I already released with is "Why not me". It's good I promise.

I will miss this book sm, and ofc my lovely readers. Love you guys and please stay healthy. Bye everyone😊😊

Ps: please let me know what y'all think abt my book, and if you liked the final chapter or not. And as always don't forget to comment and vote lovelies🥰💙