☆•16•☆

After that everything went to how they were before. Beomgyu and Yeonjun being lovey dovey and stuff.

All of them were happy. And 2 weeks after the competition it was exam week. All of them were busy with studies, and they didn't have time to hang out together.

After the last day of exam, Yeonjun asked Beomgyu out on a date. To say that Beomgyu was happy was an understatement. He literally freaked out cuz he didn't know which outfit to pick.

When it was finally time for them to go, Yeonjun picked him up and drove them to the attractions park.

The younger's eyes literally lit up, when he saw where they were. As soon as he got off the car, he gave Yeonjun a big hug, and drag him in the park.

They had a lot of fun. And since both of them loved high sensation ride, they did all of them.

After that they went to a stand to try to win plushies, the lady on the stand explained the rules, and how many target they need to take down to win a plushie.

Beomgyu tried first and won a teddy bear the first try, cuz according to him he was a professional sniper.

Then it was Yeonjun's turn. He tried for the 4th time and still no success. Beomgyu's tummy hurted and his eyes started to tear up due to how hard he was laughing.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but still smiled foundly at the younger boy. He got his sh!t together and tried again, and he finally succeeded.

He literally jumped up and down like a little child, and the lady handed him a fox like plushie, since he looks like one(fellow Yeonjun fox enthu where you at).

And then Yeonjun gave his plushie to Gyu and said" Take it, cuz I don't want you to miss me too much." Beomgyu rolled his eyes, gave his plushie to Yeonjun and said" Talk for yourself, cuz we are together and you literally already miss me lol."

Both of them laughed left. Then they headed to a fast food. Yes they are rich in case you didn't know, but they are humble, and tbh they preferred fast food cuz fancy food aren't even that good. Plus the portions are so little and soo expansive.

They had a good time eating, and joking around. And after that they headed home. But since none of them wanted to end it soo early, they went to a night walk, and they layed down on the grass to star gaze.

On their way back home. Yeonjun suddenly stopped walking and said" Beomie, I want to tell you something." Beomgyu turned to face him and said" What is it hyung? You seem like someone who's about to confess that they are a serial killer. Wait don't tell me that I'm right."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes for the nth time while Beomgyu was dying of laughter. Yeojun sighed and said" I will take you somewhere before telling you what I have to."

Beomgyu nodded and they started to walk. Yeonjun stop walking when they arrived at the Park. Beomgyu was confused, so he said" Yeonjunie hyung, why are we here?"

Yeonjun smiled and said" Do you remember when we were kids, before our whole drama. The three of us were playing together and I broke my fav toy?" Beomgyu smiled then nodded.

Yeonjun continued" Well, I was really upset, and you told me that we were friends and that I could always play with your toys, so I didn't have to be upset about that toy, and also that maybe I would have a new fav toy after playing with others. It was a small gesture for you, but for me it meant the world, and since that day I saw you differently, but I was too young to understand my feelings fully."

Yeonjun took a deep breath and said" Beomie, i know that we already confessed to each other but I have to say it, in this world of nothing you were, you are and you will forever be my one and only love, and I just can't wait to ask you to be mine, so Beomie my love will you be my boyfriend?"

The younger was crying like crazy, so Yeonjun quickly hugged him and tried to calmed him down, minutes later, Beomgyu finally calmed down. And Yeonjun said" Beomie, you don't have to reply to me now, I know that I hurted you so you can take you time, I-"

Beomgyu didn't let him finish his sentence and kissed him, when they broke appart, Beomgyu smiled and said" I had to shut you up, cuz you talked too much. And did you know how long I was waiting for this moment to come? I have to say something too before I reply to you."

Yeonjun nodded and said" I'm all ears." Beomgyu smiled and said" You know the same day that you mentioned earlier, I mean when we were kids...well something changed too, like after I offered yo u to play with my toys and you smiled at me and thanked me, I felt a weird thing in my stomach, and since that day I promised myself to do everything to keep on saying that smile on your face. So that's why I was hurt when you did what you did our first day at school since you were my fav hyung, but now I am more than happy with you and just like you said you're my one and only love too hyung, before, now and forever. And ofc I will be your boyfriend."

Yeonjun smiled and whipped his tears, he immediately kissed the younger and then hugged him like there's no tomorrow.

Yeonjun smiled and said while still hugging Beomgyu" I can't believe that after all those years, we are finally together. I'm soo glad that we participated in the audition and got paired together."

They broke appart from the hug and Beomgyu said" Me too hyung, we were soo dumb before. And I am soo happy that I can finally call you my boyfriend."

Both of them laughed and Yeonjun said" Same, and Beomie do you remember the first time we actually talked in your car, when I just broke up with Ryujin and asked you how it was with Jemmy(it's me, we broke up lmao🥲) then you told me you broke up with her. I was soo relieved that time, and I was soo happy cuz I was soo jealous of her, plus Ryujin and I broke up cuz I was always looking at you, so she was soo jealous of you that we broke up."

Beomgyu laughed and said" Omg hyung same, I was beyond happy when I heard that you broke up with Ryujin, and Jemmy and I broke up, cuz I would always talk about you whenever we are together, so we just agreed to break up."

Both of the laughed and Yeonjun said" We are literally the dumbest people alive, cuz why didn't we saw that we were in love with each other all this time?"

Beomgyu humed and said" I know hyung but hey, let's leave the past where it is, and let's enjoy the present cuz we are finally together now, so let's stay by each other's side okay."

Yeonjun smiled and said" Ok my baby bear." Beomgyu blushed and Yeonjun cooed at him, and hugged him again.

After sometime, they headed home still talking and laughing together. That night for both of them was the best ever. The moon shone brighter along with the stars, and the breeze was just right. This night was perfect for both of them.

Hi everyone😊 How are you guys doing?? I hope y'all are doing great.

Sorry for updating after soooo long, I had some health issues, but hey I am back now.

I don't know, but I feel like the next chapter will be the last...I'm just saying hehe. But soon after that book, I'll publish another one, who is the best story I ever came up with. And I mean it.

How was this chapter huh, let me know your thoughts about it, and please don't forget to comment and vote, and share with your friends who like this type of ff.

Anyways, thank you guys for you support, love you all and see you in the final chapter🥰💙

Didn't proofread so I'm sorry for my mistakes😊