Prologue

[3rd person POV]

      "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU- YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The blonde male screamed, quickly covering his mouth after realizing what he had said. The blonde was the one and only Leopold "Butters" Stotch. The oh so kind and caring Butters who would never do anything to hurt someone else physically or emotionally.

      But here he was. Standing up to the school bully, Eric Cartman. Hardly anyone else at the school had the balls to do such a thing and nobody believed that Butters had actually done that; not Eric, not the students, not even Butters himself!

      "The hell did you just say to me you fucking fruit fly?" The "big boned" male asked in a threatening voice, causing the other to shake slightly and back away.

      "W- Well I- I- I jus-just said- justsaidleavemealone and- and I wuaaahh-" He stuttered in response, moving his hands as if he were giving jazz hands. The other stepped forward and roughly grabbed the taller's shirt collar, yanking him downwards so that they were face to face.

      "If you ever, and I mean EVER, do something like that again," He snarled, "I'll beat you so bad, that it makes you dad's beatings feel like they were only a tap on the shoulder."

      With that, he threw the taller to the floor and watched as he scrambled to run away. The crowd of students that were watching booed, both at Butter's sudden cowardice and at Eric's victory.

      "Yeah yeah. Boo it up. You'll all be next on my list." He hissed. Everyone shut their mouths and ran off from where they had been. Eric angrily kicked the ground with his foot, kicking up a bit of dirt in the process.

      "I swear to God, if that fucking asshole ever tries standing up to me again, I'll kill him..." Eric snarled to himself, gritting his teeth as the school's hallway emptied. 'I won't show that dickwad any mercy...'

------

Word Count: 331
Date Finished: 10/30/22