Chapter 12

[Kenny's POV]

      I ran out of school, wailing loudly. People turned to look at me as I stumbled across the campus and onto the sidewalk. I couldn't care less if I fell over and fucking died. My sister was taken away by that stupid fatass son of a bitch! The new rage forming inside me was giving me all the strength I needed to beat the shit out of that asshole. I'm going to kill his stupid ass!

      While continuing to sob, I ran directly for his house. When I got there I kicked the door. Over and over I kicked before the door eventually was kicked in. Cartman's mom stared in shock as I ran through her house and up the stairs towards her son's room.

      I threw open his door, only to see that he wasn't there. Where the fuck did he go!? I wasn't going to let him off the hook. Never will I ever let him get away with killing my precious little sister! She didn't even do anything to him, that sick bastard!

      I screamed in anger, throwing and smashing whatever objects I saw into his bedroom walls. I hate him! I HATE HIM!

      I ended up crying harder, falling to my knees and tugging my hair. I couldn't take this shit. That fatass might as well take everything else away from me. He was probably doing that right now. If I couldn't stop him from taking my sister, how would I be able to stop him from taking anyone else..? I'll never let him off the hook, but there's nothing more I can do to stop him... God I'm such a sorry excuse for a person...

      Once I regained the little composure I had left, I stood up. I walked over to Cartman's window and jumped out, not being super careful. I didn't die but it did hurt.

      I dragged myself back to my house, ignoring my mom and locking myself in my room. My mom was supposed to be happy, but now this happened? This isn't fair... She should at least be able to be happy after getting her new job, not distraught over something that shouldn't have ever happened. We didn't have enough money to afford a casket let alone an entire funeral. Poor Karen died and she won't even have a memorial...

      I laid on my worn out mattress, wishing I would suffocate to death. There was no point in crying anymore, since unfortunately that wouldn't bring Karen or Butters back. I flipped onto my back, staring up at my mildew covered ceiling.

      If I couldn't stop Cartman from hurting anyone else, then maybe Mysterion could...

      I perked up slightly at my idea. Maybe that could work... I'd be able to blend in more with the night, so he wouldn't see me! Yeah, that's it! I'll dress up as Mysterion and find him. When I find him, I will make him feel every ounce of pain that he's brought onto others. He'll wish he'd never been such a disgusting and cruel person...

Word Count: 511
Date Finished: 11/12/22