Epilogue

[3rd person POV]

      It had been a few weeks since Butters was rushed to the hospital, and Kenny had been there the entire time to keep him company and make sure that he was safe. He couldn't bear to lose another person closest to his heart. He made sure he was eating and drinking properly, and cuddled him when he was tired. And when he said that he was hurting, he immediately brought in the doctors to make sure he was alright.

      Eventually, Butters was told he was ready to leave the hospital. The two were overjoyed. They immediately went to Kenny's place and watched the news. The reporter was talking once more about Eric and how he was sent to prison for life for murder and attempted murder, while Butter's dad was also sent to jail for 15 years after being found out for domestic and child abuse. Neither of the two were lucky like Kenny's dad, who still skulked around town though not seen often. But overall, this meant that Butters and his mom could live happily, as well as Liane. The poor woman could finally take more care and have time for herself.

      No Cartman also meant hardly any bullying at school. Butters and Kenny were able to walk proudly around the halls and campus, not caring if anyone looked at them funny. Same went with Stan and Kyle, and Damien and Pip. People had already suspected Kyle and Stan were dating, but nobody expected that Damien and Pip were as well. They ended up becoming a part of a new friend group.

      The new friend group consisted of Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Craig, Tweek, Clyde, Tolkien, Jimmy, Timmy, Damien, Pip, Kevin, Wendy, Bebe, Kip and a few others. It was quite a large group, but everyone was happy that they became friends rather than staying enemies. None of them judged each other or made fun of any others, but instead, supported them if they ever felt down. It was amazing for all of them.

      Later on in the year, Kenny's mom had earned enough money for a small funeral for Karen. Nothing fancy. There was Stan, Kyle, Butters, and their parents. Kenny clung to Butters most of the time, crying and receiving comfort when he needed it. He had written a speech dedicated to his little sister, and nearly broke down reading it. But Butters was there to comfort him, telling him it wasn't his fault and that his sister would want him to be happy. Once the funeral had ended, the two sat at her gravestone. Kenny hadn't wanted to leave, and Butters knew he needed the time to process this along with everything that happened over the last month. It took a few more months for Kenny to finally accept the things that happened, but he did and everyone was happy for him.

      In the end, only a few years later, Kenny and Butters got married. They moved to Hawaii, as it reminded them of their trip for Butter's Hopanoua. Butters worked at a flower shop, while Kenny ended up somehow being the owner of his own bar. Another couple of years later, they decided to adopt a little girl who looked a lot like Karen. Her named was Elli, and she was incredibly sweet. She gave hugs to everyone, and was incredibly skilled at comforting for such a young age.

      Butters and Kenny were finally living in the peace they had always wished for.

Word Count: 644
Date Finished: 11/23/22

      Author's Note: Thanks for reading my book, it means a lot to me! I'm sorry if the plot/chapters seemed quick and messy... I'm not the best at remembering what I write, and I was kind of just writing as I went along. I hope it wasn't too bad though! Anyways, thanks once again. I appreciate it a hell of a lot <3