Chapter 8

[Kyle's POV]

      "YOU DID WHAT!?" I screamed, ready to charge at Cartman. He pinched the bridge of his nose before looking back up at me.

      "I said I kicked him out of our friend group you retarded fucking jew." He repeated, looking at me as if I were the dumbest person on earth. My eye twitched and I started to lunge at him, Stan's arms quickly hooking under mine to stop me from killing the fat bitch.

      "STAN LEMME GO! I'M GONNA KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL HIS SORRY ASS!" I shrieked, clawing at the air. I was so sick of his bullshit. Bullying Butters and now kicking Kenny out of the friend group? I wanted to kill stupid fucking ass.

      "Kyle, Kyle... Calm down." Stan said, soothing me enough to have me stop fighting. I let out a defeated sigh, slumping against him.

      "We can just leave him and hang out with Kenny and Butters instead. Then he'll be the one without friends." He explained, letting me go. I perked up at the thought, a devious smile forming on my face.

      "Of course! I can't believe I didn't think of that! You're so smart babe!" I exclaimed, hugging him and pecking him on the cheek. He blushed lightly and smiled.

      Long story short, after I went to visit Stan yesterday, we both ended up confessing feelings for each other. We decided to start dating, and it was going well even though we only started yesterday-

      "Fatass." I said, looking back at his sorry self.

      "I'm not fat, I'm big boned! Anyways, what do you want you stupid jew?" He shouted, ending with the question of what I wanted.

      "We aren't hanging out with you anymore. You're on your own now. Fuck you, we're leaving." I said, grabbing Stan's hand and walking away from Cartman. He was shocked and he just stood there.

      "YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! LEAVE FAGS! I NEVER LIKED EITHER OF YOU ANYWAYS! SCREW YOU! SCREW YOU TO HELL!" He screamed. The both of us just laughed at his anger.

Word Count: 344
Date Finished: 11/7/22