Chapter 33: Breakdown.

Camila's POV:

I was going to walk in, but I couldn't. I felt so many emotions, all horrible emotions. I felt upset, betrayed, used, anger, jealous. Why would someone I love do this to me?

All my insecurities are starting to return.
You were never good enough for her.
She's with someone who has so much more to offer her.
I'm useless.

All these horrific thoughts kept going all over my mind, I didn't even realize I am now at a park, sitting under a tree. I can't even tell if I'm crying. My body feels numb. I tell myself not to think about what has happened, but that's impossible with me. I'm just thinking about the past two weeks...what if Lauren and Demi have been doing whatever they're doing for the last two weeks? Lauren has left some days earlier than others. Wow, this can't be happening.

Suddenly, my train of thought was interrupted by my phone in my pocket vibrating. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, let alone Lauren and no surprise it was her. I let out a huge sigh. I clicked answer and then slowly said, "hello." It seemed like I had no emotion while saying it.

"Hey Camz, you're late. Where are you?" Although I'm completely heartbroken right now her voice is so angelic and no I can't let her get to me like this, especially not now.

I thought for a moment then finally said, "I won't be able to make it I forgot to run some errands."

Lauren knows something is wrong, she always does. "Camz, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm completely okay, Lauren."

"Camila...I know you're lying just tell me where you are so I can go see you?"

I suddenly got frustrated, "Lauren I said I'm fine."

She stayed quiet for a bit longer and she finally said with a sigh, "Okay, I'll see you later then?"

I feel horrible. "Yes, I'll see you later. Bye Lauren."

"Bye."

I literally wanted to throw my phone in frustration. I hate being upset at her. She sounded so hurt and that will always get to me, but shouldn't I be the one hurting? I don't understand.

Lauren's POV:

I've never heard Camila talk like that. She never talked to me like that. It hurt, but I know something is definitely wrong.

I'm trying to think if I missed something. I don't know. I don't think I did anything wrong.

"Lauren, where's Camila?" I suddenly jumped and the Demi's voice.

"Oh..um I don't think she'll be able to make it, she has some things to do I'm sorry, we'll work twice as hard in the next rehearsal."

"Oh well it's okay I understand. Is everything alright? You seem kinda tense."

"I..uh..no I think Camila's upset at me or something."

"Have you talked to her?"

"I called her and she kinda snapped at me. She's never really done that before." I said sadly.

"You should go try and find her then and she what's going on." Demi suggested.

"I have no idea where she is, she wouldn't tell me."

"You're her girlfriend, where would she go if she was upset?"

I know exactly where. "Thank you Demi." I got up so quickly and rushed out as if my life depends on it. Which I believe it is.

An:
Suprise?!
This has been in my drafts for a while I've just haven't had the chance to figure out what to write. I get stuck sometimes and have like no motivation to write. I'm sorry, but I've graduated high school, so I was pretty busy like the past few months. I'm a college girl!! And yesterday was such a special day, gay marriage was legalized in ALL 50 states. That's amazing. So amazing. I literally still have no words to describe how happy it makes me. Anyway you're all amazing and I hope you know you're worth it. Thank you for the people who have supported this fanfic. I may be planning to write another one I've got a lot ideas in mind!
With that being said only about 3 to 4 chapters left. (I will try my best to get them to you since I'm on summer break) I love you all so much! Thank you for the reads, wow its incredible.

Also sorry for this long note! (And a huge sorry for this short chapter)
You're all lovely.