Chapter 14: The Project.

A.N: omg omg omg omg 1k reads!!! my head is like aidjdenid ily guys so much! ♡ - Ashley.

Camila's POV:

I miss Lauren so much, like no one understands how much I miss her. I just want to put my lips on hers. I miss everything about us all those memories we have just go through my mind everyday. I really wish she could remember everything. 

Now we're doing the project and I'm trying so hard not to make it awkward, but it's so hard. We just took a break and we were just on our phones. I am texting the girl I've been talking to. I call her "babe," she calls me, "cutie." I'm starting to have feelings, but I don't know if she's the person she really is like it could be some pervert or something. I have a feeling she is a true person.

B(babe): hey there cutie. (:

C(camz): hey babe! :)

B: What are you doing?

C: I'm at my ex's house it's so awkward.

B: Omg really I'm at mines to it's so quiet! I needed a distraction from it.

C: Oh well I have to go sorry ttyl!

B: Bye cutie!

Lauren's POV:

We are finally done with the project. Camila was about to leave, but I grabbed her arm she was pretty surpised then she turned around. "We need to talk," I said.

Then she came back in and said, "what is it?"

"I don't like us being, quite and stuff. Can we just at least try to be friends I know it's going to be hard for y.." that's all I could say until she interrupted me.

"Look Lauren you have no idea how much I miss you well us.. I really want to be friends, but I can't I'm so heartbroken because it just seems like you will never remember what we had and I don't want to fight for it anymore. Plus it just doesn't seem to work. I'm sorry." Then, she just walked out I feel so horrible, but what can I do?

*2 weeks later*

Camila's POV:

After what Lauren told me we just don't look at eachother or anything. It sucks, but I need to move on. Right now I know I'm falling for the tumblr girl. The best part about it is that she is from here too! It's awesome I'm going to ask her if she wants to meet right now.

C: Hey babe, can I ask you something?

B: You can ask me anything!

C: Do you want to meet?

B: Yes of course! I've been wanting to meet you forever cutie.

I had the biggest smile on my face. We are going to meet today at this park by my house. I hope she's beautiful well I don't care about looks she just has a beautiful personality and that's what matter to me.

Its almost time to go and I'm so excited, but really nervous at the same time.

I'm walking now because the park isn't that far. I'm finally here and I see someone I can't really see because it's kinda dark.

I walk closer and I can't believe it's...

A.N: Cliffhanger! sorry aha omg so sorry I took 2 days to update, but I was waiting for the 1k!! omg this is awesome! Thank you guys so much! I'm smiling like crazy! haha.