Chapter 8: Still in Love.

Lauren's POV:

  School, great. The girls left pretty late at night they were going to sleep over, but they had to go home. After they left I was just on tumblr, I looked up a bunch of things, but one persons page caught my eye so I decided to follow them.

   They followed back pretty quickly I was talking to them we didn't tell eachother our names because well you know you can't trust people on the internet, but she did tell me well she's a girl. She told me she just got our of a relationship and she has no one to talk to because she doesn't really have friends.

  We actually talked for sometime, but I realized I had school so I told her I had to go. She's a really nice person. I hope I get to talk to her more.

  Well now back to school, man. I really wish I could just stay home. What makes it worse is that Camila is in all my classes except math.

  I finally got to school here goes nothing.

Camila's POV:

I'm in first period and I have Lauren this is going t o be awkward. I see her walk in and we made eye contact I smiled and she just looked away. I want her back so badly.

The bell rings and the teacher says, "Alright students today we will be moving seats so please stand up and go to the back of the room and after I say were you seat go to it."

All I could think while he's saying names is to please be close to Lauren. I finally hear my name it's in the last seat and Lauren hasn't got a seat so hopefully it feels like a century while he is saying the names.

Lauren's POV:

  Oh no, I might be seating close to Camila no is all I think. Then he says my name and great I'm sitting next to Camila.

  I walk over and I don't even look at her I just pay attention to the teacher. He says, "okay so the person to the left of you is going to be your partner for this assignment."

  What?! No. Camila is sitting next to me. Great. She turns to me and says, "its okay Lolo it's just one project." She has a little smirk on her face.

"Don't call me that," I say and her smile fades.

  The bell finally rings and Camila says, "Lauren I know you hate me right now, but we have to work on this project so can I go over to your house?"

  I roll my eyes and says, "okay meet me by my car after school."

School finally ends and Camila is by my car, I totally forgot man. We get in and it just quiet.

Camila's POV:

  All I could think of in the car is what is happening to me at home how my parents beat me. I always hide the bruises with a bunch a makeup no one knows about this. Also how Jorge moved schools like what the heck? He was only here for like a week is it his plan to ruin relationships? Ugh. Everything sucks right now and I have no one to hug.

  I look at Lauren and I see something on her wrist I look at it weird. I guess she saw and says, "what are you looking at?" then I tell her to stopp the car and she does and she say, "what?"

I grab her arm and point at the cuts and say, "this."

Lauren doesn't know what to say so she keeps driving and it finally hit me what if she is doing this because of what happened? I decide to finally say, "Lauren is it because of what happened?"

She just ignores the question them we finally get to her house she says, "to answer your question it's yes." I gave her a hug at first she denied it, but she hugged back. I really hope I'm getting her back. She just says, "the hug doesn't mean anything, I just needed it." I just don't know what to do anymore my heart hurts so much. I still love her.

A.N: So 200+ reads yesss! I hope you like this chapter who do you think the tumblr girl is? ;) she won't be gone yet & poor camila :( just poor everyone! :c