Chapter 31: Getting Ready.

Lauren's POV:

Today is the first day of rehearsals, so I decide to wake up early and make some breakfast for me and Camila. I'm surprised she didn't wake up when I went out the room, but we did kinda have a long night yesterday. I think we got really really excited. Being able to tour with Demi? Like who would ever thought of that, like just wow.

Well anyways, I made Camila some pancakes, but specifically chocolate chip pancakes. I made some freshly made orange juice.

I went to the room and noticed Camila still asleep. I put the tray of food on the desk by the bed, and I went into the bed and pushed her a little and said, "baby wake up." She just shrugged.

I decided to start and kiss her jaw line, just by places little kisses. I heard her let out a small moan which I know she didn't want me to hear, but I heard it.

Then, I kissed her lips. "Wake up Camzi." I see her eyes flutter. Oh, she looks so cute.

She said, "you know you should wake me up like that everyday."

"Hmm I'll think about it," I said in a seductive way. I then started to slowly run my finger up and down on her jaw line and I leaned in closer. By this time Camila had her eyes closed so I jumped off the bed and Camila opened her eyes and said, "you little tease."

"Well I have a surprise for you," I said.

"What is it?"

I walked to the side of the bed and grabbed the tray of food, "here I made you some breakfast."

"Babe you didn't have..."

I cut her off and said, "no but I did, I want you to feel worthy and feel great about yourself."

"I love you Lolo."

"My love is everlasting for you, you make my heart flutter, you make me smile so much, you make me feel like the happiest person on this world, you know if I had a flower for how much I love you I would need other planets to fit all those flowers."

Camila's POV:

I was blown away by Lauren's words I was speechless. I didn't know what else to do, but kiss her with all the passion in my body. With every piece of love I have for her.

This was definitely one of our best kisses.

"Camz I have to go get ready," Lauren said.

"Wait can we go do something," I pleaded.

Lauren just nodded. I bet Lauren didn't think I had a little surprise set for us. We started going up the stairs and it seemed forever to get there. I have a cute little picnic set up with some candles and little sandwiches.

I told Lauren to close her eyes and when she opened them she was so happy. 

Today is going to be a great day.

A.N: I was trying to upload today and most of it erased ugh :(( so I just decided to upload this little little cute chapter, on Saturday I will update this! with them meeting demi and maybe some drama haha I love you all