Chapter 9: One More Chance?

Camila's POV:

After, what Lauren told me we just started working on the project. We just decided to finish it that day even though it wasn't due for another week. I guess we just didn't want another awkward situation. 

It was getting pretty late, so Lauren said, "you should start heading out I don't want to worry your parents." I just laughed a little because like why would they care? I get abused for everything.

Lauren had a confused look, "what are you laughing at?"

"They do care about me lo.. I mean Lauren," I said.

Lauren's POV:

  I didn't know what Camila was really saying about her parents and to think of it she has never talked about her parents.

  So I decide to ask her, "why would you think that?" Then, I see tears in her eyes I go up to her and give her a huge hug.

  We go back to the bed then she starts to answer my question, "I've never told this to anyone before, but I trust you," she said and stopped for a few seconds. "You don't have to rush into it, just take your time time," I say.

  She finally starts after I wipe off some tears from her beautiful face, "I.. I get abused in my own home by both of my parents they don't care about me, I always hide all the bruises and scratches they leave me. I don't know what to do anymore I have no one there for me and when I was with you Lauren everything felt good I didn't care that I was going to get home and get beat up. You made me fight back, you made me a stronger person. You knew what to say to be, to feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I know you saw me kiss that guy, but he got me by surprise at first I thought it was you then I pulled away and that's when I saw you. After that I didn't know what to do anymore I felt worthless. I have so many bruises because I told my parents I am gay."

  She stopped and got up went to the restroom and put water on her back. Then, I saw all these bruises. I didn't know what to say. She kept going, "this is what happened Lauren because I do really love you and I wanted to show you off to the world you have no I idea how much I miss you." At that point she was crying so much.

Camila's POV:

After everything I said Lauren just gave me a hug a really tight hug. "Lauren my back," I said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't.." she started then I said, "no it's okay." That's when I saw a little smile on her face.

  "Camz," did she really just call me Camz?! "I didn't know that, I'm so sorry for pushing you away so much. I miss you a lot too, but it's just I don't know I just don't want to get hurt again."

  "Lolo, I would never ever hurt you again, not especially after what happened. I just want to call you mine again and hold you and kiss.." I said then she put her lips on mine at first I was surprised, but I kissed back instantly it was like the most passionate kiss we have had.

  We finally pulled away and we were both smiling. We just looked at each other for about a minute and I finally said, "so does that mean I get another chance?"

  She just giggled, she's so cute. "Well duhh cutie." I felt myself blush.

  She is giving me another chance! This is the best day ever.

A.N: They're back together yaaay! There is still going to be like jealously drama and that stuff! haha thanks for the support :') ily all.