Chapter 6: Secret Relationship.

Lauren's POV:

Camila drove me home. She walked out the car and walked me to the door. She's so cute. When we got to the door it was awkward for about a minute.

"Goodnight beautiful," she finally said and kissed my cheek. I could feel myself blush. She started turning back to go back to her car, but I grabbed her arm and turned her around and kissed her like I haven't kissed anyone before.

When we broke the kiss she said, "what was that for?"

"For being an amazing girlfriend." She had the biggest smile on her face and so did i.

I was still thinking about what people would think about my having a girlfriend because I've never thought I would so I always said I was straight after that my smile went away and Camila was still in front if my.

She asked, "what's wrong babe?" I said, "I don't think I'm ready for people to know we're in a relationship, I have always told people I'm straight and what are they going to think when I have a girlfriend?"

"We will keep a secret until you're ready the only thing I want is to be with you," she said.

"You're the best girlfriend anyone can have," I said.

"I love you Lolo," that bought the biggest smile on my face. "I love you too Camz," she gave me a huge hug and then she left.

Camila's POV:

  I was kinda of sad about what Lauren said, but I didn't want to pressure her into doing something she wasn't ready for and besides at least she's mine.

*next morning*

Ugh school. At least I'll get to see Lauren. I finally got to school and saw Lauren I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I couldn't. This sucks.

Now, I'm in math class Lauren switched out because she isn't really a math person. There was this new kid in our class her started about a week ago he's pretty nice, but I heard he has a crush on me. I just try to ignore him.

Math was boring as usually. I had to ask the teacher something so I stayed after class after I was done I walked out and someone grabbed me and kissed me at first I thought it was Lauren, but I opened my eyes and it was that new kid, Jorge I think that's his name as.

I pushed him away and noticed someone done the hall is was.. Lauren. She just saw me kiss this guy. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

Lauren's POV:

I just I can't believe it. I saw Camila kissing some guy. What?! Camila saw me and she chased right after me and was screaming, "Lauren!"

I just kept running and she said, "Lauren just let me explain!" I turned around with so much anger, but it was just my heart being broken and said, "explain what? Explain that you just ripped my heart out? I was going to find you to tell you I am ready to tell people that you're my girlfriend because I didn't care what people would say, instead I see you kissing some guy, now I guess I don't have a girlfriend."

Camila's face turned into complete sadness and she also started crying. She said, "Lauren please just lis.." when I interrupted her and said, "please just leave me alone anything we had is done."

I walked away and she just stopped chasing or talking. I fell so hard for this girl who said she loved me, I guess not all dreams that turn into reality end happy. 

A.N: 100+ reads! ahhh yes you guys are awesome!  Please comment and vote! The Carmen breakup booo :( haha love you guys!