Chapter 24: Little Vacation.

Lauren's POV:

"Lolo?"

"What's up, Camz?"

"Lets go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I want to spend a few days with you, so we could get our mind off of things and I know the perfect place."

"You have to tell me where we are going first."

"No, c'mon it's a surprise," that's when she started putting some clothes in bags amd pulled me our her house. Next thing you know we are walking in the woods.

"Camz, where are we going? Do we really have to walk through-" she cut me off and said, "just be quiet we are almost there."

"Ugh fine," I said.

Camila's POV:

"Aww you're cute when you get frustrated," I said and she looked down trying to hide herself from seeing her blush.

I lefted up her face by placing my finger under her chin, "Lolo don't hide your face when you blush I like seeing you happy."

"You want to know something Camila?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"You are the only reason why I smile."

I tried hiding myself from blushing then Lauren said, "hey hey hey you said not to hide your blush and look at you."

This girl makes me so happy.

"I love you so much Lauren." She then gave me a passionate kiss then we start to pull away and say says, "I love you more than you'll ever know."

Lauren's POV:

"We're here!"

"We are going to stay in a cabin in the woods really Camz?"

She looked at me kinda mad, she's so cute. She pulled me in and said, "there's a reason why were here."

"What's that?"

She took me to the bed, "well I found this place after you left, I needed time for my own because I didn't know what to do without you. I would sit here amd cry and cry. I know it wasn't the best thing to do, but at the time I was just heartbroken."

That's when she started to tear up, I wiped the tears off her face and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry Camz. I feel like all of that was my fault."

"No don't you dare say it's your fault, it's just something that happened. Lets just forget it, all that matters is that you are with me. Lets watch a movie I bought my tablet."

I cuddled up to her and started watching movies evenutally she fell asleep, so I turned off her tablet and pulled her closer to me and I fell asleep with the person I love the most in my arms.

*next morning*

Camila's POV:

I woke up to see Lauren still asleep. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. "C'mon Lolo wake up," I pushed her a little, but she still didn't wake up. I kiss her lips and all of a sudden she kissed back. We kissed for about a minute amd we finally pulled away.

"That was the best way to wake me up," she said.

"Lets eat." I stood up, but got pulled back onto the bed. I wasn't expecting that.

Lauren started kissing my neck and I had to let out a moan. "L-Lauren what are you doing?" I stuttered. 

"I have been wanting to do this since the last time, I missed it, but if you don't want to it's okay." I didn't say anything, so she got up and said, "fine lets go eat."

She started walking away and now it's my turn. I pulled her she jumped a little. "Are you crazy? I missed your body," I tried to say in the most seductive way.

For the next fifteen minutes we made love and we finally laid back down. "Wow," is all that came out of my.mouth.

"That was.." I started to say, but didn't finish.

"Amazing," as she finishes my sentence.

*next day*

Lauren's POV:

The pasts days have been so perfect. I'm so glad I have her again, but what about that dumb Amy?! Ugh! I am not looking forward to school. 

A.N: I hope you like this! It has a lot of dialogue as you can see haha, but I thought they need more cute scenes!

I'm planning on making another Camren fanfic, but about the fame and stuff! So I'll publish it in about 2 hours to see if you guys like the plot!

& 7.6k? Really omg!!! Yes ♡
keep voting and sharing and stuff thank you so much! ♥