Chapter 12: Hope.

Chapter 12: Hope.

Camila's POV

Lauren is finally out of the the doctor and today it our date. I really hope she can remember a little about us just a litttle and I'll be okay with that.

I really want to have the date were we had our first date, so I went to get everything set up and I saw all these things set up. I was confused at first, then I saw a note that said,

"I love you so much Camz, I wish you will love this second surprised date I had planned for you this is the night I'm going to sing for you for the first time.
- Lauren J. 10/11/13"

When I saw the date it was the day of the accident. She was going to have this awesome surprise, but my dumb self had to not look both ways to see if there was a car coming. By this time I was crying my eyes out.

Lauren's POV:

I am finally home. I'm kinda excited to go on this date with Camila, I hope I can remember somethings about her because it seems like we had an awesome relationship.

When I got to my room I was looked for some clothes and I found some pictures they were of Camila and I. When I was looking at certain pictures like one of them was of us kissing, I had this memory, but everything was just blurry.

I really need to remember something.

Camila's POV:

It was time for the date. I'm driving to Lauren's house, I was just about to knock when she opened the door, "hey," is all she said with a huge smile. She was wearing a perfect little dress I was just speechless my jaw just dropped.

She then put one finger on my chin and pushed it up. I felt embarrassed and I said, "I'm sorry you just look gorgeous."

"You don't look that bad yourself," she said and we just smile at eachother.

"We should get going," I said and we went into the car.

We finally got there and we walked to the place. "Wow, this is beautiful," is the first thing that came out of her mouth.

"You practically helped me set all this up."

She was confused and asked, "what do you mean?"

"Well you see the day of the accident, you were going to show me something and this is what you were going to show me, I came up here earlier and I saw all of this." I said.

"Oh, I'm really sorry I can't remember." she said.

"No you don't have to apologize for anything," I said.

Lauren's POV:

Most of the date we just talked about just anything random, but I still couldn't feel like feelings for her it was just more just like a best friend type of thing.

The date was coming to an end and the Camila was just about to kiss me, but I just went back. She was just in a sad now. I felt really bad, but I didn't remember or feel the feelings I was suppose to feel.

"I'm sorry Camila, I just don't remember anything and it seems like you're more of a friend to me. I thought that maybe I would get some feelings for you while we were here, but I didn't and I'm sorry." I told her.

"No it's okay, we will just be friends it's okay, but just know if you ever need someone to talk to I will be here," she had a smile, but I could tell it was fake.

Now we are in the car and it's silent. She finally gets to my house and walks me to the door. She gives me a tight hug and say "Goodnight Lolo," while she gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then she leaves andni go inside.

Well now I think it's going to be awkward between us.

A.N: Well I hope you like this! I think I'm going to write another chapter in about 30 minutes because I didn't write one yesterday, just to make it up! And omg 600+ Reads!! Thank you so much please vote and comment and share and all that! ♡