Chapter 26: The Pictures, Wait a Video?

*end of school*

Camila's POV:

School is finally over. Now I have to get ready to hangout with Amy, oh great. I'm just going to wear my One Direction shirt and some pants. I'm getting ready and I felt my phone vibrate.

*text message*
Lolo: hey babe good luck remember to call me if anything happens I love you so much.

Me: babe I'm going to be fine, but you are amazing for worrying about me. I love you so much too.

Lolo: I don't want anyone hurting my little Camzi I don't know what I would do without you.

Me: You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will text you later okay Lolo I have to go.

Lolo: okay bye beautiful stay safe.
*end of text messages*

I love Lauren so much. She worries about me with everything. She has always been there no matter what. I hope I never lose her.

Amy's POV:

I know what Camila is trying to do. She really thinks I have not figured it out? Well, I know about her and Lauren. She will probably try and delete the pictures tonight.

I'm going to let her it's fine, but I have a better idea to get Lauren to hate Camila. Right now, I have to get ready for our little, "date." I hope she knows what's coming next.

Lauren's POV:

I'm really worried about Camila it's late and she has not answered any of her texts. What if Amy found out? That can't happen I need Camila to be with me, but someone always has to ruin us.

I am about to get in the car when I get a video, wow I can't believe it. 

*next morning*

After last night I really don't want to go to school, but I have to. Ugh.

I'm at school and I see Camila. I don't want to talk to her right now or probably never.

Camila's POV:

I see Lauren I need to talk to her about what happened last night. I got home late last night because after what happened with Amy I went to the store and got some supplies and I totally forgot to text Lauren.

"Lauren!" I screamed to her.

She turned around and in a harsh tone she said, "what do you want?"

I was confused by her tone, "Lolo, what's wrong?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really."

"Look," that's when she took out her phone and showed me a video. The caption of the message said:

"Hey, Lauren I hope you like the way Camila gave love to me today - Love, Amy."

Wait when did this happen?! I never did anything with Amy. What the heck?!? Yesterday no all that I remember, oh wait now that I think of it no it can't be.

*flashback to last night*

"hey babe here drink this water," she said.

"hey and thanks," then I drank the water it had a little weird taste, but I maybe it was just me.

"C'mon lets go to my room," we started going up stairs and I felt a little dizzy.

"Amy I don't feel so good," I said.

"Let's lay down them."

We were laying on the bed and she started kissing me. I didn't move I let her and I kissed her back. After that we made love. I liked it?

*end of flashback*

No this can't be happening. "Bye Camila," is all I heard from Lauren.

I was going to call her, but I know she won't listen especially after last time. I am so stupid. 

Amy's POV:

"You dumb hoe!" I turned around it was Camila, haha this should be good.

"hey babe what's up?"

"Do not call me babe we are over. Why would you do that to me? Do you really want Lauren to hate me? Why did you take that freaking video?!"

"You didn't listen to me, so that's what happens when you don't listen."

"I hate you," with that she walked away.

Camila's POV:

I feel so lost.

A.N: The next chapter is going to be intense and emotionally so be ready! haha I hope you like this! & thank you again for the 10k! ♥ you are all beautiful okay

I'll post the next chapter maybe today yay another chapter!