Chapter 1: The Dream.

Lauren's POV:

*start of dream*

I'm walking through the streets and I see someone walking up to me, but the person looks all blurry. I try to rub my eyes to see who it is. The person walkes closer to me. I have no I idea who this girl is, but she has beautiful long black hair.

Suddenly, she gets closer to me and leans in, her brown eyes are so gorgeous.

She is so close to me that I feel like she is about to kiss me, but I have no control of my body. Now her lips are on mine.

At first, I was going to push away, but I'm actually liking it. Then, I pull this beautiful girl closer to me. I hear some sort of ringing and the girl leaves.

*end of dream*

I wake up and realize it was all a dream. All I can think to myself was "why was I kissing a girl? I'm straight!" I decided just to shake it off and go on with my day.

Today I have to go get my school supplies because in three days I go back to school. I really don't want summer to end, but whatever.

I am going to be a junior this year I'm kinda excited since I'm about to be a senior! I can't wait until I'm done with high school it's so much work!

Now that I have my supplies and stuff, I decided to go out with my friends: Dinah, Normani, & Ally. We have been the closest friends since middle school.

We do have fights here and there, but everything seems to work out. We all have way different types of personalities, but it's good because we all have different perspective of things.

I am single. I just haven't found the right guy for me. Hopefully someday it will happen.

Authors Note: I'm sorry if this isn't that long! Should I keep writing?

Next chapter we'll get to know Camila better! Oh and Camren is coming.